Sales and Partnerships Manager
Fleek is a B2B Marketplace for wholesale second hand fashion. We enable professional resellers and retail stores to buy from vintage clothing suppliers from around the world.
We are backed by top Silicon Valley VCs such as Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Y Combinator among others.
About the Team
Fleek is a diverse set of funky individuals with the single mission of helping sustainability and promoting circular fashion while building a beautiful product experience. Our 30+ people team consists of individuals in 7+ countries with experiences from Google, YC, Uber, Accenture, Parthenon, Cambridge, Oxford, and UC Berkeley.
About the Role
We are seeking a Sales and Partnership Manager to transform how we manage and acquire buyers and supplier relationships for our secondhand fashion platform. The candidate will need both a passion for and experience in fashion, bonus for secondhand and vintage, to drive sales through online and offline channels.
The ideal candidate must bring an entrepreneurial, go-getter and creative approach to sales and relationship building to drive growth and help the success of our platform. You will work closely with the founders to identify and leverage opportunities for new and existing retailers and suppliers.
In simple terms this role is focussed on business development across the various types of buyers and suppliers that use our marketplace: finding, managing vintage stores, resellers, suppliers and wholesalers to turn them into regular Fleek users
As a key member of an early stage startup in hyper growth you must be willing and able to wear multiple hats. The key requirements for this role are:
- Proven experience, at least 1-2 years, in business development and sales, preferably in the fashion or vintage industry
- Strong fashion knowledge to understand our user base and have a voice that enhances customer relationships
- Familiarity with various online and offline sales and outreach channels
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to work collaboratively with founders and cross-functional teams
- Analytical and creative mindset for sales performance reporting and capitalising on insights
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial spirit with a proactive approach to driving sales and achieving targets
At Fleek we believe in happy employees :-)
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Exclusive employee clothing drops courtesy Fleek
- Flexible work hours & time off. We don’t care where you are as long as the work gets done
- Shared ownership: Being On Fleek means you’ll own a part of it