Partnership Manager (Hybrid)
About the job
Founded in 2005, Diabolocom is the leading European provider of SaaS contact center solutions. In the last 4 years, Diabolocom has experienced double-digit growth each year.
Diabolocom helps to streamline millions of customer journeys for companies of all sizes, in more than 60 countries.
Our solution is recognized on the market for its ability to integrate seamlessly with IT systems, including major CRM software, thanks to its open architecture and web services.
Diabolocom accompanies both Customer Service and Sales teams, providing a strategic tool for them to manage interactions with their customers and prospects across all channels (voice, email, SMS, ...), and to increase their own KPIs (NPS, leads conversion, revenue…).
Customer success stories: Carrefour, Essilor, Leboncoin, ManoMano, Meilleurtaux, SeLoger, Brink's, Mitsubishi Electric, Bouygues Immobilier, MeilleursAgents, La Poste...
First things first: what is this role about?
At Diabolocom we believe that no one is better suited than the Sales team to talk about this role. Here is what they say:
“This isn’t a typical Partnership Manager role!”
The Partnership Manager builds tomorrows partnerships and strengthen relationships with our partners, at a European level; and also actively contribute to the identification of new opportunities. There is no daily routine.
As a Partnership Manager, you will join the Sales division and you will work in collaboration with Giorgia, Head of Sales and alongside Emma, Alain, Alexandre, Ivan and Issam.
- You will identify and meet potential new partners
- You will create and maintain a relationship of trust with our ecosystem partners (Salesforce,Microsoft, ServiceNow, Oracle…) and consulting firms
- You will meet on a regular basis with our partners to share our product updates and use cases
- You will detect opportunities for the Sales team
- You will assist our partners in leveraging our value added to increase their sales or to strengthen their relationship with their customers
- Because sharing is caring, we expect you to share your knowledge with your team!
You demonstrate the following skills:
- You are able to take initiatives and responsibilities quickly
- You like customer relations and advice
- You are recognized for your interpersonal skills and are at ease with all types of people (technical, operational, C-level)
- You have a proven experience in the world of customer experience and/or partnership management
- You are curious and autonomous
- You have an excellent oral and written communication skills in French and in English
Fluency in German, Spanish or Italian
Wait a second! Life’s a two-way road!
First, here are here are some of the things our team members enjoy, including:
- Working in a stimulating environment with C-level clients : understand their needs and psychology in order to make good presentations
- Having a job that makes sense in a proactive and friendly team
Also, here is another list of what you’ll enjoy at Diabolocom:
- You’ll have a three-week onboarding to get to know our product, our teams and our culture!
- You’ll have the chance to work in a multicultural environment with colleagues coming from 5 different countries and 10 different nationalities 🇨🇵 🇩🇪 🇪🇦 🇮🇹 🇬🇧
- You’ll have first choice IT equipment
- Our office is based right in the heart of Paris, 100 meters from the Opera Garnier!
- Remote friendly: up to 2/3 days per week
- Lunch vouchers: Swile card
- Team building events : Meribel, Ibiza, Porquerolles, Corsica… what’s next? 😎
- Be part of a company at a key moment of its growth, with lots of opportunities 🚀
- You’ll be lucky to join a team that is big enough to thrive but also small enough to actually have an impact on the success of the organisation!
Does this opportunity appeal to you?
Let’s talk! We are curious people and can’t wait to meet you!
- Call or visio with a Talent Acquisition Manager
- Visio with Giorgia, our Chief Sales & Marketing Officer
- On-site interview