Day in the Life as a Partnership Manager / Director:
This role will be responsible for building and leading SureCam’s partner strategy, as well as selling SureCam’s software and camera solution to commercial vehicle fleets in the US. The Partnership Manager / Director will report to SureCam’s Chief Revenue Officer and will be actively engaged in SureCam’s general business development strategy. You will be a player-coach, with proven success in conducting business and building partnership relationships in the telematics space.
Who We Are!
Are you ready to join a dynamic, innovative company? SureCam provides small to mid-size companies with vehicle fleets and real-time visibility into harsh driving events and accidents. We help fleets run safer, and more profitably. Our solution, a network-connected dashcam and software platform, provides access to footage in real time and gives fleet operators the information they need to minimize claims/insurance costs and increase safe driving.
Are you ready to make an impact? We are a team united by a vision to protect the lives and livelihoods of vehicle drivers, owners, and the communities they serve. We are committed to offering a simple and affordable solution for our target market. We’re here to help safety managers and fleet owners find the technology they need to get the job done. We believe every fleet, from 5 vehicles to 5,000 should have access to the same best-in-class technology that provides real-time visibility into what’s happening on the road.
Are you ready to grow? SureCam serves thousands of fleets around the globe from our two HQ offices in Reading UK, and St. Louis, Missouri. We have an international network of resellers across four continents.
All the Responsibilities We Will Trust You With:
- Lead company’s planning and execution of our partnership strategies and goals to increase revenues, profitability, and growth.
- Lead and manage SureCam partnerships with resellers, insurance partners, and telematics partners.
- Partner Management Strategy: Understand the broader commercial context of the telematics industry, pricing, and contractual terms; execute a regional strategy in line with the global approach that delivers expected results.
- Relationship Management: Foster and develop long-term strategic relationships with partners that deliver competitive advantage for SureCam, including face-to-face meetings with key business partners driving engagement to deeper levels.
- Governance: Aligned with Global strategy and regional dynamics, ensure effective controls are in place in relation to pricing, marketing, and general promotional activities.
- Systems: Provide input to the development of and/or use of tools appropriate to the role:
- Review and own regional elements within the centrally managed pricing database
- Use of online system for initiating and storing all partner contracts
- Quality: Carry out competitive and quality reviews and improvement plans.
- Innovation: Drive product / service innovation with partnerships that give SureCam an advantage and our customers value-add and innovation in commercial models to deliver optimum outcomes.
- Marketing: Review communications and other collateral to ensure our marketing and brand position is prime and consistent with our brand guidelines.
- Structure: Ability to effectively operate in a matrix organization, with both local and remote reporting relationships and key, business decision makers.
- Contract Management: Ensure preferential contract terms are in place to reflect the global scale of the business.
- Support all stages of the sales process; internal and external. Guide internal teams to collaborate and rally around innovative solutions meet and exceed partnership sales targets.
- Maintain competitive knowledge and focus and continuously grow and develop professionally.
- What You’ll Bring to the Table: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years partnership selling experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in one of the following areas:
- Commercial transportation or fleet sales
- Technology solutions serving the transportation or logistics market
- Software-as-a-Service solutions sold to small or midsize businesses
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Proven experience managing complicated sales, including multiple decision-makers.
- Outstanding presentation skills to showcase SureCam’s solution and demonstrate the solution’s value proposition.
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and listening skills.
- Experience managing sales process through CRM and other technology tools.
- Must be a team player.
- Customer focused – personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Innovative Thinking – Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise.
- Demonstrates commitment, loyalty, and appreciation for the organization. Conveys a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met.
- Proven success in conducting business and building partner relationships within telematics industry.
- Entrepreneurial, motivated, assertive, and collaborative; as well as a self-starter and a quick thinker.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Key account management techniques and practices.
- Strong problem-solving skills including ability to network internally to leverage colleagues’ knowledge, skills, and cooperation to address and solve open customer issues.
- Seeks to collaborate with regional and global teams and have the ability to adapt to different cultural norms and approaches to doing business across North America.
- Flexible schedule (i.e., can work from home 1 to 2 days per week)
- Office provided snacks
- Comprehensive - medical, dental, vision, & 401k
- Paid holidays and unlimited PTO
Belonging & Accommodations
SureCam provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Disclaimer: The intent of this is to provide a representation of the types of duties and levels of responsibility that will be required of positions given this title. This job description shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.