Cloud Partnerships Manager - West
About the job
As a critical Go-To-Market team member, you are responsible for managing strategic partnerships within the emerging Cloud Partnerships space, as a key route to market for Rapid7. The Cloud Partner Manager will enable and nurture our strategic Cloud Partners to drive shared success within their region. The best candidate for this role is someone who is successful at developing strong relationships with partners and alliances using available internal and external resources, in order to maximize revenue opportunities and establish Rapid7 as a strategic long term partner in a competitive landscape.
About The Team
The Cloud Partner manager will report directly to the Cloud Partner Director and will work alongside the Rapid7 Sales and Customer Success teams. This role will be part of our global team of high performing partnership advocates, and will develop strong relationships internally at Rapid7 and externally with our Cloud Partners.
In This Role You Will
- Serve as the sales point of contact for our Cloud partnerships including executive engagements, account team management, and escalations
- Develop and execute strategy, objectives and initiatives to achieve growth and revenue metrics
- Manage and grow Rapid7 marketplace business direct and through channel partners
- Create and effectively manage pipeline and reporting on opportunities and programs
- Identify and execute against new programs and growth initiatives that benefit both Darktrace and Channel Partners and collaborate on the development of new use cases and integrations
- Develop a plan for incremental growth through the Cloud Marketplaces leveraging the partner ecosystem and provide a regular update of that plan and its results
- Communicate regularly with Leadership at Rapid7 to raise understanding and gain alignment needed to make these partnerships a huge success.
- Lead regular business planning efforts to align Partner and Rapid7 go-to-market engagement in the region, throughout Rapid7 and our Partners organizations.
The Skills You’ll Bring Include
- 3+ years of channel sales experience highly preferred; and/or 3+ years equivalent cybersecurity sales experience, as well as someone who understands the complexity of Cloud Partners
- A proven track record in exceeding quotas and targets.
- Ability to work at all levels of partner organizations and the internal organization, with clear communication and a commitment to teamwork.
- Ability to present value and gain commitment from decision makers across sales, internal and partner teams.
- Sales acumen with an understanding of partner ecosystems.
- Comfortable presenting effectively and persuasively in front of both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to leverage data to forecast and provide insights to leadership.
- Knowledge of the security industry and competitors is a plus, as well as a deep overall intellectual curiosity to learn about whatever the future may bring you.
- Experience and confidence managing partners' sales pipelines, as well as associated services businesses, and working with marketing to create new initiatives
- A collaborative team player attitude; someone who can confidently partner with an internal set of multi-functional teams such as Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Operations to ensure targets are achieved and exceeded
- The ability to balance patience with inherent urgency to drive a long-term scalable approach to cloud partner strategy -- and understanding that the only way to do drive results is through deep trust and teaming across Rapid7 and our Partners.
We know that the best ideas and solutions come from multi-dimensional teams. That’s because these teams reflect a variety of backgrounds and professional experiences. If you are excited about this role and feel your experience can make an impact, please don’t be shy - apply today.
Rapid7 (NASDAQ: RPD) helps organizations across the globe protect what matters most so innovation can thrive in an increasingly connected world. Our comprehensive technology, services, and community-focused research simplify the complex for security teams, helping them reduce vulnerabilities, monitor for malicious behavior, be in 10 places at once, and shut down attacks. We’re on a mission to make security solutions easier to use and access so we can bring safety and resilience to more people.
Rapid7, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role is:
$85,000.00 - 115,000.00 USD Annual**
- This does not include variable/incentive compensation, equity and benefits (where applicable/eligible).
A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states.