Channel Business Development Manager
Edgeuno is revolutionizing the way people experience Internet in Latin America by making it faster, more stable, accessible and affordable. We provide companies and internet providers with low latency, congestion-free connections to bring content-rich experiences to end users across Latin America.
EdgeUno is the key to Latin America. Our datacenters host network infrastructure hubs for companies across the continent. Our vendors use our networks to connect to key cities in countries like Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, and Peru. EdgeUno provides exciting and innovative turnkey solutions to companies across the continent, and our employees get to work on innovative projects as we provide high-capacity connectivity services across Latin America.
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Channel Business Manager to join our expanding team. The role will be responsible for identifying and developing long-term relationships with channel partners capable of selling (directly or resale) our products and services. Our ideal candidate has an in-depth knowledge of and experience with the channel sales process in the Cloud and telecom industry, excelling at negotiating and managing channel and partner relationships with service aggregators and master sales channel partners. We’re seeking an experienced channel manager with strong negotiating skills, and someone with a track record of success who can inspire the same in others. The role demands a self-managed individual with a sharp mind and the ability to create and maintain a high-performing sales.
- Develop and negotiate positive relationships with channel partners capable of delivering significant sales opportunities in Latam and emerging markets where EdgeUno operates.
- Act as the point of contact and handle channel partners’ individual needs
- Generate new business using new and existing channel partners
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to channel partners and their customers in a timely manner
- Increase sales through funnel development and pipeline management from channel partners
- Set and track sales account targets that align with company objectives.
- Requirements Proven experience as a Channel Partner Manager or Senior Development manager managing channels and Enterprise Accounts
- Excellent networking related to the position
- Ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Experience working with CRM SOFTWARE is a plus.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Competitive and performance-based remuneration
- High-quality health care options and other benefits
- Development and training opportunities to shape and realize your career goals
- A trustful environment where you can be yourself, share your thoughts and create a valued partnership
- A visible impact of your achievements!
Only CVs in English will be taken into consideration.