Lead Partner Channel Manager
About the job
Appfire is an enterprise collaboration software company that enables teams to plan and deliver their best work. Since launching in 2005 as one of the original Atlassian ecosystem partners, Appfire has built a portfolio of top-selling apps for more than 30,000 customers — including 55% of Fortune 500 companies. As a product-led company, Appfire identifies gaps in industries serving developers and client support teams and then builds solutions that drive productivity and efficiency.
Appfire continues to grow exponentially, with teams spanning 20+ countries. We are financially strong, continuously meeting or exceeding revenue targets, and we invest heavily in strengthening the foundation of our organization. Being philanthropic is integral to operating our business, so we donate 1% of employee time, product, profit, and equity as part of our Pledge 1% commitment.
Come join our team!
Have you managed a channel business before and want to do it at a hyper-growth company in a non-sales business model? You could be a part of the team driving Appfire’s North American and LATAM business through our Partner channel.
We have a wealth of amazing partners already, but we’re adding to the team of dynamic personalities who help develop, foster, and deepen the relationships and collaborative mechanisms with our top partners through programs, enablement, consistent communication, and serving as a brand ambassador for the growing portfolio of Appfire technologies.
We are looking for an outstanding communicator who understands the global channel business and understands how to grow and manage a book of business in this region. Engaging and enabling partners is one of the main responsibilities, as is the ability to drive marketing and sales activities with your partners to increase brand awareness and Appfire product inclusion and adoption in partner projects.
This is an individual contributor role reporting to the VP of Channel and is part of a global organization, tasked with building a channel that delivers valuable services to our customers.
About The Team
You will work closely with the partner program, enablement, marketing, and product teams to develop and deliver programs that suit our partners' needs and represent Appfire in the field.
What You Will Do
- Accelerate and grow our partner base, with a focus on top level Atlassian Partners
- Take part in developing plans to identify and recruit new Partners to the Appfire Partner Program
- Contribute to improving/refining current Partner Program initiatives and processes
- Take an active role in delivering on strategic goals established by Appfires leadership team
- Grow the presence and share of Appfire technologies within our solution partners, corporate resellers, and larger system integrators
- Demonstrate the business opportunity, sell “Appfire” and our solutions offerings
- Attend field marketing events and trade shows
- Present/speak to partners and groups at internal and external events
- Be an internal advocate for your partners, and an external advocate for Appfire
What We Would Like To See
- You are based in the US with easy access to international travel hubs.
- Deep knowledge of Atlassian’s core product offering, the Atlassian Marketplace, and the Atlassian Partner Ecosystem
- You have 4+ years direct experience operating in a partner/channel/alliance business model, with a deep understanding of both the challenges and opportunities of an indirect selling motion.
- You have the ability to recognize potential in untapped opportunities, and develop that talent through relationship building, enablement and training.
- You are a highly motivated person with a background in the software industry and may have also worked in consultancy/services organizations
- You understand the complexities of working with small and large partners, each with its own culture, challenges, and opportunities.
- You have worked with enterprise accounts but you're also an all-rounder who can actively contribute to local marketing and community activities.
What We Offer
- Every Appfire employee is eligible for company equity
- 10 paid holidays + Flexible PTO – no set number of days that you must take in a year
- 100% company-paid health insurance
- 50/50 split dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Mobile phone and Internet stipend
- 401(k) Matching Component