Technology Partner Manager
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
The Partner Team at Trustpilot is tasked with developing, implementing and optimizing Trustpilot’s growth strategy through partnerships with best-in-class technology companies. You will help shape the future of Trustpilot’s technology partner program and work directly with executives and senior leaders on to drive innovative new ecommerce and application integrations that add value to Trustpilot customers.
This is a strategic role that requires multiple touch points across departments and geographies to drive the central goal of widespread adoption of partner integrations by Trustpilot customers.
We are looking for a motivated and analytical self-starter who is able to take ownership of tasks from start to finish. In addition to forging strong relationships quickly, you have the ability to ‘programize’ the partnership experience for both sides.
The ideal candidate will be in tune with the key players in our industry and have a passion for helping Trustpilot WIN! You bring strong quantitative skills, strategic thinking and sound business judgement, along with the ability to think about what is and more importantly, what could be.
- Building a successful partnership channel is a team sport that requires coordination across multiple functions within our organization. You will collaborate closely with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Product and Legal to ensure we deliver an efficient, scalable and high-quality partner program that makes real business impact
- Own the full lifecycle of a tech partnership - from initial discovery discussions, to contract negotiations, integration build, launch, enablement and ongoing management
- Build and manage comprehensive, analytical reporting of partnership activity against KPIs to measure effectiveness and performance of all partners and drive new initiatives
- Effectively pitch our product and its benefits to the prospective partners and their customers via live demo and presentations
- Help triage new opportunities in a data-driven manner, supported with solid business acumen
- Educate internal teams on tech partner offerings and benefits of integration with the goal of driving adoption of partner integrations by Trustpilot customers
- Maintain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape in both e-commerce technology and digital agency companies
- Play an integral role in shaping the partner strategy and helping communicate our progress and impact to key internal stakeholders and our board
- Maximize and grow the tech partnerships commercial value to Trustpilot by working closely with marketing, sales and customer success
- 3-5+ years of experience in partner / business development role; developed network in e-commerce and relevant SaaS ecosystem preferred
- Entrepreneurial with a determination to succeed in a fast-paced environment; ability to wear multiple hats and shift gears comfortably to get the job done
- Makes thoughtful, actionable recommendations under minimal structure and quickly builds consensus with senior level internal and external stakeholders
- Highly analytical and data-driven; ability to support a vision with a concrete business case
- Collegial, high energy and persistent personality and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Post Covid, ability to travel up to 30% of the time is required
- On-going career development, training and one to one coaching via our in-house L&D division
- An extremely lucrative commission structure, company bonus and benefits
- 3 weeks of paid time off with an additional week after your one-year anniversary with Trustpilot
- Fully paid 16-week Maternity Leave & 4-weeks Paternity Leave
- 401k match program
- Lunch provided via external caterers once a week
- A subscription to Headspace
- Balanced work-life environment, with flexibility and the option to regularly work from home part of the week
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're committed to being the most trusted review platform in the world