Partner Marketing Manager
Founded in 2018, by leaders from Google, Amazon, and LinkedIn - Productiv is a growing Series C startup that enables enterprises' IT teams to take a data- and analytics-centric approach to understanding and driving adoption of SaaS applications at scale. CIOs at innovative companies like Square, Okta, Equinix, Zoom, Dropbox, Equifax, and Uber trust Productiv for delivering better employee experience, increasing business agility, and driving Return on investment from their entire portfolio of SaaS applications.
Backed by Tier 1 investors including Accel, Norwest, IVP, Okta and Atlassian, Productiv is a team like no other. We're a fast-moving, data-driven team with a culture that values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love. We are defining a market and have huge opportunities together, working as a tight-knit, collaborative team.
As a member of Productiv's Partnerships team, you will help define and advance Productiv's value proposition across our partner ecosystem. You will work with our Partnerships, Sales, Customer Success, and broader Marketing teams to lead the strategy, execution, and content production for Productiv's Partner Program.
You will report to the Head of Product Marketing and will be based in the San Francisco Bay Area (either Productiv's Palo Alto HQ or San Francisco office).
- Craft and own positioning and messaging to convey the value of Productiv's solutions, products, and services as they relate to our partner ecosystem
- Guide partnership product and solution launches, ensuring the field is enabled and other GTM teams can implement their launch tactics
- Develop and execute joint marketing programs with and for partners including content, events, webinars, and PR.
- Conceive and execute joint Thought Leadership research and publication with leading partners
- Organize marketing strategy planning with top technology and GSI partners
- Partner with Productiv Product Marketing and Sales Enablement team to develop partner marketing content to support the Partner Program (e.g. program guides, joint templates, training materials)
- Drive efforts to increase awareness of Productiv and partner success, develop and maintain relationships with partner marketing counterparts at essential partners
- Forecast, measure and analyze the impact of marketing efforts
- 5+ years product or partner marketing experience in a business to business (B2B) environment in the cloud, SaaS, or enterprise software
- History of working with strategic, technology, resell and services partners on go-to-market for joint offerings and traditional channel marketing tactics
- Experience developing value-oriented messaging and positioning and authoring engaging content - research, whitepapers, blogs, web content, videos & sales enablement materials
- Experience building and running digital campaigns and events
If this sounds like you, even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements, we encourage you to apply.
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Great people at work, with an extremely high bar for hiring
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- 401K plan
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Game-changing company vision
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enterprise SaaS Management Built on SaaS Intelligence