Partner Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, Fiserv, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia.
In this high-growth, execution-focused company, the Partner Operations Manager will support our Partner Organization through process improvement, operational execution and strategic operational and commercial guidance. Reporting directly to the Director of Sales Operations for AMS, this is an opportunity to partner closely with executives and senior leadership to help shape the growth trajectory of a fast-growing pre-IPO software company.
- Work with Partner Leadership to manage a weekly, monthly and quarterly operating cadence to efficiently manage and assess the business (forecast reviews, pipeline reviews, deal reviews, etc).
- Manage and refine the Partner Onboarding and Opportunity Registration process, including day to day ownership and management of the Channel Management tool, Zift.
- Monitor compliance of the internal rules of engagement on Partner involved business, which guide the rhythm in which the internal field teams engage and collaborate with each other.
- Create operational excellence through best practice sharing and process adoption across the sales organization.
- Operate as an agent of change, driving timely and effective communication to all cross-functional stakeholders.
- Make data driven recommendations to help improve productivity and performance, and provide actionable insights into the business.
- Work cross functionally with key stakeholders to improve collaboration and overall business process.
- Work with Internal Business Application team to help design new and improve current workflows and automation for the business.
- Drive business process, workflow creation & re-engineering and productivity improvement initiatives.
- Working in key sales process applications including but not limited to Clari, SFDC, Zuora, Qlik, Zift and others
- 5+ years of related work experience required, ideally in a publicly traded, or $100M+ ARR SaaS compay.
- Experience working with Partner Organizations, as well as Direct Field Sales, Finance, Legal, Deal Desk, Planning and Operations.
- Experience with data modeling and analysis.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
- Ability to self-manage, scope, prioritize & communicate operational work deliverables.
- Clear, succinct, "value add" communication style that helps internal partners quickly understand your goals and the benefits of operational practices by linking them to business improvement.
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees, from Executive level to employee base.
- Experience working in a fast paced, complex, and dynamic environment.
- Experience working with system architects, Data Warehouse and BI developers, translating business requirements into technical language and ensuring effective QA / UAT of data solution delivery.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Strong customer service orientation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- BA or BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Operations, Statistics, Computer Sciences, or Information Systems.
- Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- 100% coverage of medical and dental plan
- Paid Disability & Life Insurance
- 401k plan
- Maternity leave
- Corporate travel insurance (CTI)
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- Permanent, full-time employment
If you are interested in the opportunity to become a member of Tricentis where your ideas count, apply now for immediate consideration. Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.
Your application has been successfully submitted.