Senior Director, Channels (EMEA)
About the team
Be a founding member of the Channel Partnerships team at Miro! Our objective is to assemble the most hardworking group of channel partner professionals working to build an expansive ecosystem that delights our customers, partners and developers.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As the Senior Director of EMEA Channels, you will be directing a team of channel professionals responsible for Miro’s indirect go-to-market strategy, operations, and revenue across all geographic regions in EMEA. You and your team will recruit strategic partners and enable existing resellers, services partners and referral partners to drive revenue growth at the organization.
Your team will be identifying and delivering differentiated, high-impact channel partnerships (which includes resellers, services partners and referral partners) that provide leverage for our global sales teams and make a big impact to our customers.
You will own the EMEA territory and drive GTM initiatives through the top partners in all of our customer segments. Your focus will be distributed across mentoring and managing the team, recruiting strategic channel partners, partner enablement, rolling out effective partner marketing campaigns, building executive relationships, scaling revenue and driving the GTM strategy. This is a highly cross-functional role and you will have an opportunity to collaborate closely with Miro’s executives, sales, product management, and marketing teams. This critical role is to serve as a trusted advisor to the sales leaders across the region.
This role is for someone who is passionate about scaling partnerships at fast-growing SaaS companies and building a channels team to drive incremental revenue growth for the company.
What you’ll do
- Lead, mentor and scale a team of channel managers in the EMEA region
- Drive the success of our reseller and referral partner program through recruitment, enablement, sales alignment, executive relationship management and demand generation
- Build the foundation of processes that can be scaled to a large number of resellers and referral partners
- Collaborate with the sales, marketing, product and operations team to drive partner revenue growth
- Drive customer adoption through strategic sales alignment and GTM initiatives with partners
- Built executive relationships with Miro partners
- Iterate on partnerships GTM strategy to continually drive improvement in core business metrics
What you’ll need
- 5+ years in a sales, channel, partnerships, or business development role
- Experience in working with industry-leading reseller and referral partners that have collaboration and cloud software practices
- Experience in building and leading channel teams at fast-growth tech companies
- Capable of driving reseller and referral partner agreement negotiations
- Ability to recruit, enable and grow our partner ecosystem
- Ability to work cross-functionally with many different team members and leaders to drive revenue outcomes
- Ability to build executive relationships with partners
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Lunch, snacks and drinks are provided when back in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during the WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leading visual collaboration platform: Miro empowers remote, in-office, and hybrid teams to communicate and collaborate across formats, tools, cha...