Partner Sales Manager
Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years and are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, and enthusiastic - to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve user experience. YOU keep us going and your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
Contentsquare is looking for a dynamic Partner Sales Manager who will be a key member of our growing global partnerships team in the Americas. In this role, you will be responsible for generating pipeline, supporting sales efforts with our new logo and existing business team by working with key Solution and Technology Partners. You will be responsible for building and penetrating new partners and leveraging existing partnerships to drive sales. The role will be aligned with Account Executives in your assigned territory. In addition to sales teams, you will be responsible for collaborating with marketing and other departments in the region to grow pipeline and partner mindshare.
In this truly cross-functional opportunity at our high-growth company, you will take initiative and ownership when helping execute new business and partnership opportunities in the field, while being a trusted and valued resource to our teams to close sales deals.
What You'll Be Doing
- Maintain a deep understanding of Contentsquare’s offerings and be able to articulate its value proposition to partners.
- Build and drive sales through North America by establishing strong relationships with Solution Partners.
- Collaborate with Contentsquare’s teams - New Business, Existing Business, Customer Success, pre-sales, marketing, and inside sales, to close large enterprise deals.
- Develop and maintain a sales strategy and business plans with key partners, leverage the global partner business plan as a roadmap for a 'Go to Market' aligning to sales goals.
- Maintain and deepen relationships with Solution Partners to create sales opportunities and align key technology partner sales executives.
- Achieve pipeline generation and revenue targets for the territory.
- Maintain knowledge of our product features and be able to conduct high-level demos as needed.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- You have 5-7 years of experience in channel management/partner sales and new business sales experience in marketing SaaS and relationships with leading solution partners/digital agencies that deliver analytics and insights, UX, and digital experiences.
- It’s preferred if you have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You have an intrinsic drive to be successful, with a solid net new sales track record in exceeding assigned individual quota.
- You have experience closing deals leveraging Solutions Partners
- You are competitive and understand how to communicate internally and externally to drive deals forward.
- You thrive in high-velocity environments.
- You are collaborative and have experience working closely with sales/marketing teams.
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Healthcare Insurance and Leave
--> Prescription Drug
--> Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
--> Leave programs for all of life’s moments: paid birthing and non-birthing leave, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
- Unlimited paid-time-off policy
- Eligibility to participate in Contentsquare's equity plan for full time employees.
- Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.