Channel Partner Associate
Why this role is exciting!
Be a key part of activating new revenue producing channels at Impact.com. In this role, you will be driving new engagements with agencies, technology companies, and more. You will get to work with one of the best partnership teams in SaaS - a team that is growing fast!
What you will be doing:
- Prospecting key target channel partner accounts and setting meetings for Channel Managers, and Sales
- Assists with the inbound referral process between partners and Impact sales, including updating CRM with appropriate information related to leads and opportunities
- Assists in keeping updated partner information on file and stored in CRM for outbound referral purposes
- Participates in recurring meetings (over the phone and in-person) with the appropriate business development (in many cases the executive) team members within the partner’s organization to review partnership goals and progress
- Assists in preparing business reviews with strategic partners to review progress and encourage more new business opportunities
- Assists with nurturing new leads from inception, through to an established partner
Does this sound like you?
- Do you have strong skills in outbound prospecting?
- Do you have a hunger to become an expert in true business development, and create successful new partnerships?
- Do you love meeting new people and finding creative ways to partner?
- Are you ambitious and looking to established your career in Partnerships?
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Parental Leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled.
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans inclusive events- meaning time together and other events to celebrate our many successes!
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
Your application has been successfully submitted.