Partner Marketing Lead
Vitally is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to develop and scale Vitally’s Startup Partner Program, along with additional channel partner relationships. You’ll cultivate and manage mutually beneficial relationships with the right players in the ecosystem, and succinctly communicate Vitally’s mission to both partners and end-users.
Successful adoption of Vitally involves unifying customer data in Vitally across many different tools through best-in-class integrations, navigating a large selection of powerful product features, and building coherent customer success operations processes. Accordingly, the Partner Marketing Manager will develop partner initiatives that span channel marketing, demand generation, business development, branding, and more.
The Partner Marketing Manager will report to the Head of Growth.
- Identify partnership opportunities within the startup ecosystem and develop GTM strategies for each of those relationships as they are rolled out
- Manage partnerships with top accelerator and early-stage venture capital firms to generate interest in Vitally, deepen knowledge and adoption with their portfolio companies
- Create a strategic partner development plan for target partners and customers, including developing detailed account plans to manage and track the progress of each organization and achievement against partner goals.
- Creation and distribution of partner enablement materials
- Drive demand and build lead pipelines for various partner channels
- Become a product expert across our entire platform and understand our competitor landscape
- Support a wide-range of strategic product initiatives by partnering closely with Marketing, Product, Sales, and other stakeholders across the company.
- Prepare and present business business reviews to the senior management team.
- Guide startup and partner lifecycle marketing efforts and refresh how Vitally communicates with customers throughout their journey. Inform the end-to-end startup experience.
The ideal candidate,
- Has a clear track record of partner marketing success and is prepared to review specific examples during the interview process.
- Is highly organized and efficient—able to tackle complex projects and campaigns and own them from start to finish
- Strikes balance between creativity, technical-proficiency, strategic thinking, and execution.
- Highly analytical - you know how to pull, analyze, and synthesize takeaways from data
- Is results-driven — deliberate in measuring and reporting on the success of each initiative
- 5+ years of marketing experience at a B2B SaaS company; 2+ years in a partner-facing marketing role with a clear track record of performance
- Previous experience marketing to the early startup ecosystem or building a startup partner program
- Strong eye for branding and design
- Ability to experiment and iterate quickly in a fast growth environment -- able to prioritize a shifting backlog based to tactical goals
- Able to conceptualize, execute and track product marketing initiatives on one’s own
- Flexibility, learning agility, and ability to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working within the Startup/VC community and the Startup/VC ecosystem
- Understand complex sales processes, build consensus, and be adept at developing relationships at multiple levels.
Vitally is a Customer Success platform that strikes the perfect balance between power, flexibility, and simplicity. Used by world-class teams like Segment, Productboard, and Zapier, Vitally empowers SaaS teams with powerful analytics, automation, and project management capabilities, all wrapped in a beautiful UI that benefits everyone - from end CSMs to CEOs.
If you're interested in things like learning how to build a company, having autonomy to roll out your own vision and processes, and generally working closely with a small, world-class team, Vitally's the place for you. This is a unique opportunity to join a high-growth, early-stage, VC-backed startup and have a profound impact on both the business and your own career.
Your application has been successfully submitted.