Senior Partner Manager, Growth Agencies
Attentive® is the most comprehensive text message marketing solution, driving 20.5% of total online revenue for businesses by creating thoughtful SMS experiences. Using real-time behavioral data, Attentive makes it possible for businesses to automatically send engaging text messages to each subscriber. Over 4,000 leading businesses like CB2, Pura Vida, Urban Outfitters, Rebecca Minkoff, Steve Madden, and more rely on Attentive and see strong performance, like 30%+ click-through rates and 25x+ ROI.
Attentive is building strategic alliances with best agency, technology and consulting partners in the industry, with a unique focus on building text message marketing as a core strategic product and services model within each of our partners. The partner ecosystem is a significant, and fast-growing, part of Attentive’s success and growth strategy. As part of the Partnerships team, the Senior Partner Manager will be responsible for helping expand Attentive’s network of partners, build text as a service into the business model of our agency partners, achieve top line revenue targets, and build a track record of success that will be celebrated for years to come.
Strong relationship building, presentation, and sales (within Agency, SaaS or Channel Sales) experience are a must. You'll get the best of both worlds: the opportunity to join a new team and shape the future of our company whilst working with the best digital and eCommerce agency partners in North America. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial self-starter who is comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and enjoys creating mutually beneficial relationships with partners to drive business together.
Open to someone remote.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Attentive’s solution and be able to articulate its value to partners and their customers
- Build and manage a tactical plan with a specific portfolio of partners
- Own relationships at all levels of partner organizations with the goal of driving as much qualified business as possible into Attentive’s sales pipeline
- Proactively source and support co-selling opportunities with partners
- Provide agency partners with ongoing sales and product enablement training
- Work with corresponding Sales team members assigned to partner sourced opportunities to ensure seamless co-selling and accurate tracking
- Identify and develop joint “go-to-market” strategies and lead generation opportunities
- Work with Marketing team to support these GTM opportunities
- Attend and network at local partner events
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in Sales, Account Management, Business Development, preferably in eCommerce ecosystem
- Strong business acumen and a track record of carrying and exceeding sales quota
- Demonstrated ability to be versatile and highly-organized with acute attention to details
- Ability to successfully manage multiple workstreams and prioritize competing projects
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with C-Suite executives, with strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles; forecasting sales activities
- Seasoned public speaker with the ability to persuade, inspire and motivate othersIntelligent, persistent, curious and driven to succeed in a career in tech startups
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skillsStrong skills with Google Docs and Salesforce CRM is a plus
- Openness to coaching and training
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.