Agency Partner Manager - IPG & Independents
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Agency Partner Manager - IPG & Independents
Needs to be located in New York
Help clients unlock the power of digital CXM for their businesses!
Sprinklr is 3,500 employees strong, valued at $3 billion, and positioned at the forefront of the customer experience management industry. At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before - and businesses are reliant on social and digital lifelines like never before - Sprinklr is helping the world’s largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn.
Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 23 social channels, 11 messaging channels, chat, SMS and email. We empower entire organizations to work together – across marketing, advertising, research, commerce, and customer care – to manage customer experience at scale.
As Sprinklr grows, Partners are becoming increasingly important to customer acquisition, client success and growth. We are expanding our Agency Partnerships in 2022 to capitalize on this fast-growing category - which includes working with Media, Transformation and Communications Agencies. Agency partners are key to ensuring advertising, marketing and customer care success for our customers.
We are recruiting for an Agency Partner Manager to establish a global IPG partnership based in New York, as well as expand and scale our NA Independent Agency business - one of our largest and fastest growing. This person will report to the Senior Director of Global Agency Alliances, and join a team of 2 agency managers focused on Holding Company partnerships.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of both the SaaS and the Agency business, and have a mix of business development, relationship management, strategic planning, and account management experience - and be very familiar with Media, Creative, Tech and PR agencies and disciplines. Experience with Alliance or Channel partners is a plus. Most importantly, a track record in developing co-sell plans that drive leads & pipeline, and deliver revenue is a must. Candidates must have a team player attitude and be committed to working in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment.
- Engage with senior level executives and influencers at IPG Globally, and scale Independent Agencies in the US
- Drive revenue streams for partners, customers and Sprinklr.
- Establish the cadence, processes and workflows for IPG and NA Independents Agencies, to drive business development.
- Manage communications and activities for both internal and external resources.
- Drive innovative co-marketing strategies and programs with agencies and strategic customers.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following background
- Ten years+ in Partner Development -- preferably in both Agency and SaaS organizations
- Strong sales and relationship management skills
- Proven experience within the technology and digital marketing landscape
- Strong written and oral communication skills, as well as presentation skills, required.
- Proven ability to drive multiple projects forward cross-functionally
- Sprinklr has spent the last 11 years building software for Digital CXM, and we’re bringing the very best talent together to take us to the next level
- Establish a global IPG & Sprinklr partnership, driving business with our sales teams from around the world
- Deliver to VO and Revenue goals for IPG
- Deliver to VO and Revenue goals for Independents
- Drive scalable growth model for Independents
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Your application has been successfully submitted.