Global Director of Consulting & SI Partners
Do you want to help us unleash the secret to how happy employees create a happy business? We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company on a path to improve the work lives of millions around the world.
We develop workforce management solutions - a software that makes scheduling and time reporting more smooth and flexible for almost a million users across the world.
Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are allowed to be yourself and thrive.
About the role
We're looking for a Global Director with a demonstrable record of developing and running a partner team that finds, manages, and expands key consulting and system integrator (SI) relationships. You will be responsible: for leading a team of strategic partner managers to expand our existing partnership portfolio; implementing processes that improve how we find, onboard, and manage strategic relationships; and will focus on driving substantial revenue and demand for our two core product lines. In addition, you will assist the customer success and delivery teams with identifying and building relationships with a portfolio of delivery partners. You will report to the VP of the Ecosystem Team and work closely with company leadership to meet your objectives and drive more partner-sourced and influenced revenue.
- Global team leadership responsibility
- Team leader responsible for the management of regional partner managers who are focused on individual portfolios of consulting & SI partners for their assigned region
- Develop an inspired leadership environment that inspires team members to overachieve their assigned objectives.
- Tactical and strategic development
- - Set short- and long-term strategies and goals
- -Define team plans, incentives, and MBOs to optimize results
- Responsible for team outcomes
- - Own global responsibility for assigned revenue targets on partner-sourced and influenced revenue for consulting partners and SI's; and own global objectives (MBOs) for partner recruitment, success, and retention for consulting partners and SI's.
- - Be willing to roll up the sleeves and be flexible and willing to do various tasks while the team is growing. Responsibility includes owning territorial responsibility for uncovered regions.
- Manage and cultivate consulting, system integrator, and other influencer relationships.
- Conduct market research and develop strategies to find and manage new partnerships
- Identify new types of strategic partners, and find and onboard these partners.
- Establish and communicate objectives and reporting for each partner relationship to relevant stakeholders, externally and internally
- Establish a regular cadence with partners for pipeline, opportunity, and business reviews to help drive new revenue. Manage progress and achievement against sales targets.
- Perform monthly and quarterly partner reviews of goals and refine forecasts
- Influence partner training and enablement
- Work with the partner training and enablement team to develop appropriate training for different partner types and geographies.
- Operational management and continuous operational improvement
- Develop processes and metrics to track partner engagement, collaboration, and revenue.
- Continually identify ways to improve results and partner engagement.
- Implement and refine practices that identify, vet, onboard, and engage partners to invest in Quinyx's success
- Help develop a method and process for managing a low-touch, “non-strategic” referral partner portfolio.
- Collaborate with other department leaders (marketing, sales, customer success, and product) to understand and refine our joint objectives, attribution models, and internal structure
- Develop go-to-market strategies
- Work with partners and internal teams (marketing, sales, customer success, legal, and product) to identify and execute joint selling and marketing strategies for driving the most revenue.
- Collaborate with partner marketing to execute campaigns and events to drive partner sourced leads, pipeline, deal progression, and refine joint selling and marketing strategies.
- Work with the partner enablement and partner marketing team to develop marketing and sales assets, and coordinate virtual and in-person meetings and training.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert on Consulting Partners
- Serve as the internal subject matter expert for the various partner's solutions by developing a deep understanding of partner's strategies, offerings, and Go-To-Market models.
- Communicate partner strategy, joint offer value propositions, and Go-To-Market strategy to key internal stakeholders (e.g., Leadership, Country Managers, Account Executives).
- Learn and employ an up-to-date understanding of how consulting partners intersect Quinyx's products (workforce management, workforce optimization, AI) and related tech/HCM ecosystems.
Experience Requirements- Team leadership experience
- Possess experience leading both small and large teams of individuals successfully, especially in a high-performance environment.
- A data-driven individual with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced organization and constantly identify the highest value partners and activities
- Demonstrated capability of hiring, nurturing and motivating a team of individuals who work at a high level of performance.
- SaaS Performance experience
- Ten years of experience achieving quota and/or MBOs in SaaS; 5+ years in a partnership leader related role
- Experience with indirect and revenue channels that exceed revenue goals and objectives.
- Proven record of overseeing a strategic partner team at a high growth company and successfully improving sourced and influenced revenue and partner engagement
- Partnership team leadership experience
- Record of finding and managing strategic partnerships that deliver revenue and meet other KPIs
- Strategic thinker who excels at relationship building and can inspire internal and external stakeholders
- Subject matter experience
- Extensive experience in ecosystem strategy and how to work with a network of consulting & SI partners
- Experience managing consulting & SI firms as partners, or experience working in these firms.
- Experience in and knowledge of Quinyx's ecosystem and products or related fields
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of effectively communicating value propositions to all stakeholders (internal & external) in a way that gets them excited to participate in the consulting & SI strategy
- Possess an understanding of relevant technical concepts and the ability to communicate with technical stakeholders at a layman's (non-engineer) level.
- Personal traits
- Positive thinker, upbeat, high energy, self-motivated, self-starter
- Have an impeccable level of integrity and ethical values.
- Possess the ability to thrive in ambiguity and drive clarity within a constantly evolving environment.
What’s in it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours and the latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, wellness, home office, professional development contributions, virtual yoga classes, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known yearly ping-pong tournament!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, have fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to sharing knowledge and supporting one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!