Partner Marketing Manager
Whiplash, a Ryder company, helps consumer brands keep their customer promises by coordinating seamless, end-to-end omnichannel fulfillment for brands like Goop, Taylor Stitch, Hedley & Bennet, and True Botanicals. Were committed to enhancing the customer journey at every touchpoint through the pairing of powerful technological integrations and decades of advanced logistics experience. Our focus is to provide scalable fulfillment solutions to merchants at every stage of their growth journey, from digitally native vendors to the major nationwide retailer. Offering a full spectrum of fulfillment capabilities and flexible value-added services, Whiplash enables you to offer the very best customer experience - every time.
As one of the nations leading omnichannel fulfillment providers catering to both established and emerging brands, Whiplash manages a sophisticated nationwide distribution and fulfillment network for maximum speed and flexibility. With 24 state-of-the-art facilities and 10+ million square feet of warehouse space, we are the experts in managing integrated, world-class fulfillment strategies for clients across multiple channels.
The Partner Marketing Manager is key to activating key partnerships to drive increased value from an exciting new ecosystem of partnerships were actively building. This is a new and creative role that will work across and report to Marketing as well as Partnerships and will own the strategic ideation, planning, and execution of all Partner Marketing projects. You will own the partner-facing communication project management that aligns with and accomplishes deadlines, goals, and outcomes. These projects will be a key driver of relationship development and mutual value from a brand building and demand generation perspective for mutual growth.
This is a creative and groundbreaking role that encourages new ideas and ways of thinking to drive forward the goals of Marketing and Partnerships. Projects range from joint go-to-market activities and promotion to in-person event execution with our key partners driving visibility and growth throughout the direct-to-consumer ecommerce ecosystem. The ideal candidate enjoys a fast-paced environment, can quickly adapt to change and has the ability to prioritize work effectively while taking personal ownership of hands-on delivery. This candidate is also creatively driven and has a pulse on culture and consumer behavior.
- 5+ years marketing experience in marketing, technology, or ecommerce company with direct or complimentary involvement with partners and/or partner marketing.
- Creative thinker and problem solver: well versed in modern digital marketing campaign channels, strategies and tactics and able to make campaign recommendations with confidence that comes from experience.
- Skilled storyteller able to develop a memorable narrative and can coach others to do the same.
- Data-driven with knowledge of performance metrics to ensure programs are successfully measured and reported on, and ability to teach partners campaign measurement best practices. Experience using and reporting with Salesforce is required.
- Exceptional organization and project management skills, ability to create and manage briefs and planning docs to inform program direction and team roles across multiple organizations and/or departments.
- Strong accountability required to set expectations around deliverables and timelines with internal peers, leadership, partner, and client teams.
- Events and webinar experience a plus: includes the ability to identify and help create in-person or virtual experiences, design an agenda, craft promotional content, manage execution and measurement of the program.
- Team player with a positive, outgoing nature, emotional intelligence, and a great sense of humor.
- Must be able to multitask and manage tight deadlines in a fast paced, high-growth, marketing environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.