Partner Marketing Manager
LoyaltyLion has built incredibly strong partner relationships in the ecommerce ecosystem, with both agencies and tech partners alike. Our Partner Marketing Manager role is key to not just continuing to build strong brand awareness and reputation, but enabling our Partnerships team to deliver greater revenue.
As a Partner Marketing Manager at LoyaltyLion you bridge the gap between Marketing and Partnerships teams to drive the best possible results across both functions.
Your goal is to ensure that our co-marketing strategy is both aligned with Partnerships, and designed to deliver maximum brand awareness. Though you are comfortable working across marketing channels such as webinars, content and events, you’re not just filling up our co-marketing calendar with those activities. You’re digging deeper into which activities we should do more or less of, which partners we should work with more often, and taking the lead on what really innovative partner marketing looks like in our space. You’re continually building and maintaining the relationships that put LoyaltyLion at the heart of the Shopify partner ecosystem.
Alongside this strategic work, you are also extremely close to the Partnerships team, and in particular agency partnerships, working with them to prioritise and facilitate enablement content that will help them drive more qualified opportunities, and ultimately more revenue. You will provide strategic guidance on content topics, formats and much more.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a co-marketing strategy that ensures LoyaltyLion is the first loyalty partner people think of when they’re planning their campaigns
- Building and maintaining the partner relationships that ensure partners know they can rely on LoyaltyLion for great co-marketing
- Continually evaluating the performance of activities and partners to ensure your partner marketing strategy is being regularly optimised
- Researching and formulating innovative and creative co-marketing formats to ensure that LoyaltyLion stands out from the competition and continues to be considered a leader in our ecosystem
- Providing the highest quality enablement content to the Partnerships team and confidently giving informed opinions and guidance on content topics and formats
- Taking a leading role in the distribution and deployment of enablement content, and implementing measurement, experimentation and feedback to understand which pieces of partner enablement content are performing best, and which should be removed
- Setting, monitoring and reporting progress against co-marketing KPIs - you know your North Star, and you know what to do when it’s not within reach
- Being seen as a pillar and figurehead in the Partner Marketing community - you are the voice of LoyaltyLion and you regularly represent us in co-marketing opportunities
- Building and maintaining great relationships with other Partner Marketing Managers so that we are continually collecting insights from across agency and technology partners and Shopify experts
- Monitoring partner and competitor marketing activity to identify new opportunities or partners to pursue
- Organisation - you can comfortably juggle and prioritise competing projects while context switching as you move between strategic thinking and day to day execution
- Communication - you have an innate ability to build relationships both with external partners and internal teams. When you share your opinion, people listen because you’re confident in your approach
- Data-driven - your decisions are made on hard data and metrics and you can take your stakeholders on a journey as to what you’re basing your decisions and strategies upon
- Proactive - you don’t wait for opportunities to arise or for problems to grow. You are also two steps ahead, whether that’s pre-empting a dip in metrics that could hinder your ability to hit your KPIs, or generating ideas for partner enablement ideas before they are requested
- Creative - you don’t just do things because other Partner Marketers do. You continually interrogate scenarios to see what you can do differently, or more effectively to have more impact
- A team player - you can work across two teams ensuring that both feel they are listened to and considered in your decision making frameworks
We’re currently operating on a hybrid model, with a mix of home and office-based work from our new HQ on Fleet Street!
In addition to this we offer:
- Remote and flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 5 days holiday over into the next holiday year
- Company days out and events, and team socials
- Home office budget
- Cycle scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Private medical insurance
- Competitive learning and development budget
- The opportunity to join at a major inflection point – ecommerce is booming and with it, the demand for loyalty software like LoyaltyLion
- Macbook, magic keyboard, and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A data-driven loyalty and engagement platform that powers your ecommerce growth