Partnerships Manager - APAC (m/f/d)
ABOUT THE TEAM:
The partnership team at Talon.One is responsible for the go-to-market motion with partners and plays a key role in growing Talon.One's customer base and international expansion. From Amsterdam, Berlin and all the way to Denver, you'll be joining a diverse and international team of partner managers, partner marketing, partner success and partner engineering. We believe in open conversations, teamwork, having each other's back and delivering the best experience to our partners. We look forward to your application.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking for a Partner Manager in Singapore to work with our solution and technology partners. The role will involve identifying new partnerships as well as developing existing partners to find new opportunities and expand relationships. From enablement through marketing, you will have the ability to be a part of an exciting growth opportunity at Talon.One. This role is suitable for someone who is collaborative, curious, resourceful and focused.
ONCE YOU ARE HERE YOU WILL:
- Qualify new partnership opportunities
- Work with existing partners and new to find leads and business opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Solution Engineering, and Marketing
- Train and educate partners on the platform
- Articulate and define compelling joint value propositions
- Identify business opportunities, build client relationships and demonstrate the desire and ability to negotiate and win deals
- Develop co-marketing opportunities to drive thought leadership
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, and self-starter who can work alone and in a collaborative manner to achieve account plan and contribute to the goals of the organization
- Well-founded experience in Channel Sales or Account Management
- Familiarity with Martech and enterprise B2C clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and deliver powerful presentations
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
WHAT WE WILL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Unlimited contracts
- Health insurance coverage for you and your family
- Home Office Allowance and reimbursement for Co-working Space
- Ready for a vacation? We offer 30 paid vacation days. Additionally, you can have a day off for your birthday, and another day if you are moving - it’s on us!
- English is our working language and we come from every corner of the world. You will love working in a diverse, cross-cultural team
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US:
- THE RIGHT ATTITUDE: modern methods and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture
- EVERYONE FOR THE PRODUCT: Together we create a flexible, highly scalable product with state-of-the-art technologies. We can only succeed if everyone works as a team
- HEALTHY GROWTH: Growing our company means growing everyone in the team. We love to share knowledge and learn
- A GREAT ENVIRONMENT: Flexible and family-friendly environment, bright and easily accessible offices, modern software and hardware
- HIGH FLEXIBILITY DEGREE: Prefer to work early or late at night? Do you have to pick up your children from kindergarten? Do you prefer working abroad? We believe in results and motivated employees
DO YOU WANT THIS JOB?
We’d love to hear from you! Apply directly via the form below.
Talon.One is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. We do not make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religious belief, ethnic origin, nationality, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by company policy. As an employer we strive for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibit harassment of any kind.
Your application has been successfully submitted.