Technical Cloud Alliance Manager(Hybrid)
About the job
CONNACT helps technology companies establish, manage and optimize their multi-cloud partnership lifecycles with the leading cloud providers; AWS, Microsoft Azure, and GCP.
Our focus is on increasing top-line revenue by building a scalable sales funnel that utilizes the cloud providers’ solid sales and partnership networks, programs, and brand.
As a Technical Cloud Alliance Manager, you will help multiple technology companies (start-ups and more mature ISVs) to optimize their strategic partnership with the cloud providers, by helping them align through integrations “co-build”, use case development, specialization programs and Marketplace presence. The goal is to become a trusted advisor helping accelerate the “time-to-value” of the cloud alliance partnership.
The role works hand in hand with the Cloud Alliance Manager from CONNACT, the software company and the various contacts within the start-up (product managers, DevOps), and the cloud vendor (Partner Solution Architects, product teams).
The ideal candidate will own initiatives to strengthen the recognition and field awareness around the capabilities of the represented software company within the cloud vendor.
This candidate has strong verbal and written communication in English, and high-level self-organizational and collaboration skills. They should be able to think and explain strategic-level approach while executing hand-on tasks (no coding is required).
- Drive the cloud partnership for top-tier technology companies while interacting with their high-level decision-makers (VP product, CTO) and operational level teams (product, DevOps).
- Understand and be able to explain on different levels the solution space (market), competition, cloud vendor-related 1st party services of the tech partner product/service
- Giving input on collaterals, tech marketing content (blog articles), and education/enablement sessions to the partner or the cloud vendor teams.
- Identify partnership opportunities based on new service features and partnership programs the cloud vendors release continuously.
- Develop new relationships within the cloud vendor.
- Manage or support the onboarding of the start-up/ISV solution to the cloud vendor Marketplace – including operational processes and project management
- Min. 3-5 years experience in high-tech / IT environment (customer or vendor side)
- Pre-sales technical, tech program manager, or product manager background
- Overall understanding of the global Enterprise IT and cloud market (trends, major players, processes, customer buyer personas’ behavior – CTO, CISO etc.).
- Deeper understanding of at least one solution area (cyber security, AI/ML, storage)
- Ability to learn/pick up new knowledge without hand-holding very fast
- Read/process written information at high speed / under pressure / filtering out relevant pieces of information and converting them to action items
- Solution architect certification or equivalent knowledge of at least one cloud vendor (AWS or Azure)
- Experience working with Israeli start-up ecosystem
- Hands-on experience with Marketplace integration projects (AWS or Azure)
- Program or project management experience
- managing company level audit or certification program (SOC, ISO, or similar)