Partner Account Manager (Golden Northwest)- Hybrid
About the job
What You Will Do
As a Partner Account Manager (PAM) (Golden Northwest) you will build credibility and trust to inspire investments in Cisco-centric practices with our Partners in the San Jose, California area.
Who You Will Work With
You will work with our Partners to influence business transformation while developing and promoting value propositions, sales & operational processes, and internal consumption of Cisco solutions while understand key industry trends and dynamics that are driving the need for major Partner and customer change.
- Build capacity, capability, and collaboration within a portfolio of Partners to achieve loyalty and transformation.
- Engage and coordinate extended team resources to provide multiple touchpoints within a Partners organization to scale resources, and drive accountability for the achievement of goals and objectives.
- Establish a reputation as a sales leader capable of articulating how customers achieve business transformation (assist Partners with GTM strategies, planning, & provide sales coaching through customer-facing engagements).
- Demonstrate, quantify, and translate how technology can provide customers (through Partners) with sustainable competitive advantage and improve business outcomes.
- Leverage financial acumen and sales experience to grow mindshare & wallet share within Partners account teams.
Who You Are
You will bring a significant knowledge base and in-depth understanding of BOTH Sales and Channels dynamics and must inspire trust and be viewed as a sales leader- capable of training, teaching, and helping Partners position Cisco’s solutions/architectures in customer-facing engagements. The ability to listen, make recommendations and influence Partner executives is required along with a strong personal network of executive relationships is desired. This person will be a strategic thinker with effective communication and influencing skills.
Finally, this individual must have a level of business maturity, flexibility, and the instincts to adapt to a high-energy, dynamic environment characterized by high growth expectations and a collaborative culture. This individual must work extremely well in cooperative teams, but also expect to work independently and with a set of diverse individuals on a regular basis.
- 5+ Years in previous sales (Commercial, Enterprise, SLED or Web Account Manager) is preferred
- Individual must be able to quickly establish credibility with Partner principals and sales teams
- Customer focused, achievement driven and possess an impressive executive demeanor
- Strong presentation skills, including excellent verbal and writing capabilities
- Bachelor of Science
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We are Cisco. @Cisco #CiscoJobs #WeAreCisco #SalesJobs
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.