Alliances Manager (Cloud Domain)
About the job
• Do you find working with teams that build new enterprise infrastructure products from the grounds-
• Do you like the idea of bringing new products that disrupt the infrastructure market to customers?
• Do you like to be part of an excellent team capable of handling any challenge?
• Do you repeatedly find yourself learning and applying, rather than copying?
If it is a resounding YES to all the above questions, Datamotive is interested!
JOB TITLE: Alliance manager
The ideal candidate will be passionate about utilizing your customer facing skills to fullest while representing Datamotive within a customer’s environment and drive alliance discussions with Cloud
OEMs, System Integrators, Data Centre OEMs. As Partner Manager you will be responsible for executing the partner strategy and Policy that enables and enhances our business. Lead & manage the existing
partners (as assigned) to enhance our partner ecosystem, develop GTM propositions and develop key new alliances and channels for lead generation.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS JOB?
• Attracted to creativity, innovation, and eagerness to learn.
• Alignment to a fast-paced organization and its short-term and long-term goals.
• An engaging, open, genuine personality that naturally encourages interaction with individuals at all levels.
• Strong value system and sense of ethics.
• Absolute dedication to customer focus.
• Build balance of experience, knowledge and new learnings
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop, support and strengthen relationships with executives, sales, marketing, and operations with key partners.
• Relationship building and Business Development with Strategic Alliance Partners / Channel Partners
• To partner with large Technology Partners, SI’s, Software Development Companies, App Implementation Partners, Financial Service Providers, IT Resellers and create a strategic business alignment with them.
• Create and implement business development and demand generation plans with assigned partners to drive revenue growth.
Eliminating Cloud Boundaries
• Work with partners to close new business at or above quota level by identifying partners who are willing to invest both time and money in incorporating our software into their value proposition.
• Lead Generation via the partners and to collaborate and work closely with the internal Sales teams for those leads received and work and monitor till the closure of the case.
• Develop and implement quarterly and yearly business reviews with the partners.
• Coordinate and lead sales and technical enablement training partners to drive capability deep into the channel.
• Effectively communicate programs and product launches across partners to maximize the impact of key initiatives and collaboration.
• Increase brand awareness and demand through targeted
• 5 - 7 years of Software Channel Manager experience required.
• Successful sales background required.
• Entrepreneurial self-starter, who knows how to structure and breakdown ambiguous problems into executable steps.
• Strong verbal and written communication including high level of comfort with public speaking and excellent presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with a variety of groups.
• Team player and ability to work independently.
• Strong technical aptitude
• Data, metric-driven
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Impact. Backed by our TEAM, Investors and Advisors, Datamotive is on the path to rapid growth.
As we take our products to the market, your position will be vital as you play a crucial role in innovating and developing our products, identifying new features, filing of patents, while also gaining personal experience and responsibilities. As a key player in our company's success, the impact of your work will be felt as we grow as an organization.
• Career growth. At Datamotive, we highly value the input made by each employee to help us achieve our company goals. To this end, we strive to ensure that everyone has access, and exposure to be up to date in the industry, to learn and improve their expertise. We ensure that each employee is given exposure to understanding the functional and technical elements of our products as well as all related business functions. As your knowledge grows, so do the opportunities for advancement to more senior opportunities or into other areas of our business.
We strive to be a company where you can truly chart out a career path for yourself.
Eliminating Cloud Boundaries
Datamotive is a series-A, institutional VC funded, software product start-up in the Hybrid Multi-Cloud
Workload Portability space. The Datamotive platform and its products are built on unique, patented technologies and provides several ‘industry first’ features to a USD 25B+ cloud infrastructure industry.
Datamotive is targeting various enterprise infrastructure use cases including,
• Cloud Disaster Recovery
• Workload Migration and
• Ransomware Recovery
Datamotive technology is industry vertical agnostic and all major enterprise verticals like Telecom,
Healthcare, FinServ, Manufacturing will be targeted to develop a strong customer demography. The goal for Datamotive is to disrupt this data protection and infrastructure resiliency market by following a customer and innovation first approach.
We’re a group of entrepreneurial, hardworking, geeky-in-a-good way problem solvers. Guided by our values, we nurture a TEAM focused culture that invests in people and creates opportunities for advancement across a broad spectrum of career paths. We prioritize work-life balance and foster an environment with the space to take ownership, to be heard, and to carve a path for your individual accomplishments to help drive our success. At Datamotive, everyone has a voice, and the best argument always wins, regardless of who makes it.
Datamotive Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is headquartered in Pune, India and recently closed its first funding round from well-known, institutionalized venture capital firms in India. Datamotive is also proud to be part of the start-up accelerator programs of NetApp, Cisco & Google. We have a very strong advisory
- backing from well-known industry experts.