Partner Relationship Manager
About the job
Partner Relationship Manager (based in Mexico)
Reports to: Team Manager, Global Partner Governance
The Partner Relationship Manager is responsible for identifying and analyzing compliance risk in the supply chain, managing vendor relationships, vendor performance management, implementing internal and external audit corrective action plans and ensuring all supply chain activities are conducted in accordance with Safeguard Global values and objectives.
- Maintain induction programs for new partners ensuring that all internal processes and procedures are understood completed
- Ensure partner SLA’s are met.
- Work closely with the internal key stakeholders to maintain to identify potential issues that require partner governance resolution,
- Conflict resolution support in line with internal escalation process.
- Using the company CRM system to keep track of contract renewal dates and negotiate upon renewal time if required ensuring.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the partner and Safeguard Global, to provide strong team representation and set proper Safeguard Global governance and expectations.
- Ensures partner is aware of Safeguard Global services, vision and values and always represents best interests of Safeguard Global.
- Create, enhance & manage the regional governance calendar.
- Work closely with the Team Manager, Global Partner Governance to gather key data essential to driving strategic metrics, including driving internal partner surveys, forecasting metrics and channeling new business opportunities
- Ensures partner rate card is always adhered to maintain company profits
- Work with Safeguard Global Finance to solve invoicing disputes quickly
- Responsible for tracking/monitoring escalated client issues to ensure positive outcomes using our ticketing tool.
- Provide regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis
Mandatory Skills required:
- Degree educated in a business management or similar
- Minimum 3 years account management experience in a supply chain or client service role
- Experience in SLA management, account reviews, forecasting and problem resolution planning
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Extremely organized
- Self-Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Can demonstrate a high level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM tool, Excel, PowerPoint and other standard business tools
- Works well under pressure
- Working with and supporting suppliers, clients or third party outsourcing relationships
- Language skills a distinct advantage
- Managing complex projects
- Customer / supplier negotiations in a service related environment
- Project management skills with experience using MS Project, ProjExec, or other project management software
- This role may require overseas travel
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Be supported with as much flexibility as possible.
- Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
- 2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
- Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
- Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Why become a Guardian:
🌎 International Environment: Grow your network internationally and collaborate across the world. Interact, discover cultures, and tap into local expertise.
🧑🤝🧑 Our Culture: We emphasize the human factor in everything we do. We’re proud of our nurturing culture. A culture where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
🕐 Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): We empower you with as much flexibility as possible with how and where you work best. We value results, not working hours.
🕮 Learning: We support your continuous growth by providing access to 2 learning platforms, where you can learn at your own pace.
✨Valuable Experience: There are lots of great reasons to join us, but we’re proud that all Guardians are eligible to join the annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries. It's all about the people. We hire the best talent from across the globe, allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide.
It's all about the people. First, we hire the best talent from across the globe, thus allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide. We also invest in efficient tools and balance a combination of agile technologies, in-depth local market expertise, and excellent service.
For more information about our solutions, visit: www.safeguardglobal.com
To apply, please click on the following link. We wish you all the best with your application. Should your application meet the requirements of the position we will be in touch.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.