Senior Director, Strategic Alliances - ISV/Tech Partners
Amperity is more than just the leading customer data platform — THE PEOPLE bring energy, smarts, and experience from all different backgrounds, reflecting our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. THE TECHNOLOGY is multi-patented, AI-powered customer data management software that we invented to help solve problems that have been frustrating consumer brands for years. THE OPPORTUNITY is to hitch your career to a rocket ship. We're addressing a critical market need: helping hundreds of leading brands make sense of massive amounts of transactional and engagement data so that they can understand their customers and provide experiences that delight while boosting revenue and moving the business metrics that matter. Come help us make it happen!
Within the Strategic Partnerships and Business Development team, Amperity seeks a Senior Director of Business Development to own strategic partner relationships within our ISV ecosystem.
You will create and execute a strategy for our most successful ISV/Tech partners to cultivate and drive revenue for Amperity. This strategic quota-carrying position will be integral to Amperity's success, reporting to the Head of Strategic Partnerships.
- Own the GTM plan for your managed partners and maintain a qualitative/quantitative scorecard for each. Own the execution, enablement, pipeline, and revenue goals for your accounts.
- Manage and grow a portfolio of ISV partners in one or multiple categories, focusing on advertising/paid media and other marketing-related ISV partners.
- Demonstrated success in working effectively with partners and field sales teams to close deals with customers
- Elevate your partners through enablement and education to become evangelists for Amperity with their end clients.
- Provide consistent partner management to ensure that our ISV partners develop their sales capabilities in line with Amperity's strategy.
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing to drive partner channel marketing activities, events, and engagements.
- Partner with cross-functional leaders, such as product, sales, marketing, and legal, to define partner strategy, partner communication & marketing, partner training & enablement, and product management
- Understanding of digital marketing stacks, their evolution, and related impact on paid media and digital practices a plus
- Minimum of 12 years of partnership/business development experience with proven revenue accomplishments
- Proven experience as a thought leader who can take ownership and responsibility to create and lead our channel strategy with ISV/Tech partners
- Experience owning partnerships with ISVs
- Expert knowledge of the Marketing Technology Ecosystem
- Paid Media and Advertising Experience
- Ability to build successful strategies and practices for rapid scale and hypergrowth
- Ability to manage complex partnerships with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills and executive presence
- Strong negotiation skills; experience owning the negotiation process from beginning to end
- Familiarity with contracts and executing legal agreements
- Strategic mindset and capable of driving internal stakeholders to a consensus on complex issues
Amperity has headquarters in Seattle and NYC. We are also currently hiring in CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, TX (Subject to change).
Base Salary: $140,000 - $190,000. Within our pay range, individual salaries are determined by a variety of factors including, but not limited to: business considerations, local market conditions, internal equity, as well as candidate qualifications such as skills, experience, and education/training.
Other Cash Incentives: For many of our positions, other cash incentives are also available.
Stock Options: The opportunity for ownership is an exciting part of Amperity's total compensation package. Every employee at Amperity receives a new-hire equity grant, commensurate with the scope of their position.
We offer all the benefits you'd expect from a great place to work: 100% employee healthcare coverage, transportation subsidies, a comfortable work environment with plenty of snacks, and other employee experience perks like events and activities, both in-person and remote. We also offer self-managed PTO and the flexibility to do your best work in the way that works for you. We provide an inclusive environment where you'll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence. For more details on our benefits, please see our US Benefits & Perks Guide.
Amperity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and reproductive health choices), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as someone with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
The Enterprise CDP for Customer-Centric Brands