Strategic Alliances Manager, Senior (Hybrid)
About the job
Job Number: R0176714
Strategic Alliances Manager, Senior
Lead, engage, and collaborate with various channel alliance partners. Enable the overall mission of the Partner Network by applying industry-leading go-to-market campaigns, plays, and solutions to a diverse and challenging customer and partner mission set to drive Booz Allen's share and impact. Apply advanced consulting skills, including written, verbal, project management, or extensive technical expertise. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Experience in business development and delivery, focusing on relationships with market-aligned organizations
- Experience working in the technology market with technologies, including cloud, data, AI, Cyber, or digital
- Knowledge of market analysis, business strategy, solution marketing, partnering, alliance relationships, or channel development
- Ability to translate complex content needs into clear, engaging narratives that make logical and strategic connections and create measurable results
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and scope
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Innovation, Research, and Development planning
- Experience with start-up culture
- Experience working in the Public Sector
- Ability to work cross-functionality in a highly matrixed organization
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen’s benefit programs. Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page.
Salary at Booz Allen is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $65,300.00 to $149,000.00 (annualized USD). The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen’s total compensation package for employees.
Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely.
- If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you’ll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility.
- If this position is listed as onsite, you’ll work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.