Partnerships Success Manager
About the job
Healthie offers infrastructure for next generation digital health organizations that provide virtual-first care. Our API-first and fully brandable suite of solutions - scheduling software, EHR, coaching tools, and client engagement - enables healthcare builders to launch and scale best-in-class experiences for their members. Our customers include prominent digital health companies that have raised $2B+ in venture capital and range from 5-person startups to multi-billion-dollar companies. In partnership with Healthie, they care for patients across the full spectrum — from preventative health & wellness to complex chronic care management, for millions of patients. Learn more about Healthie at: https://www.gethealthie.com/
The Partnerships Success Manager will oversee and manage the day to day operations and success of our Marketplace Partners at Healthie. Reporting to the Director of Marketplace, you will be hands-on in the implementation, go-to-market, and ongoing management of our Product Partnerships. You will be responsible for the retention of partners and growth of partner activations among Healthie's customer base, meeting quarterly and annual KRs and KPIs. You will collaborate with success, support, product and engineering teams to understand our customer's needs and present win-win scenarios for Healthie's customer base and our partners.
In addition, you will be responsible for bringing more structure to our partnerships success process, including ongoing partner updates, setting meeting cadences, facilitating go-to-market processes, webinar support, attending conferences, and more. This position will require travel to conferences a few times per year.
- Work hand in hand with the Director of Marketplace to refine a standard process for partner management
- Ensure that our partners are supported in go-to-market and ongoing customer interactions
- Increase the number of customers using our marketplace partners
- Interface with our customers along with their Customer Success Managers to identify potential solutions marketplace partners can solve
- Identify potential product gaps that new partners could help fill
- Help flag KR progress and additional customer and solution challenges
- Increase the NPS of our marketplace partners
At 3 months, success in the role looks like:
- Participate in the partnership acquisition process alongside the Director of Marketplace
- Handling of day-to-day operations of a named list of marketplace partners
- Regular 1:1s with partner companies
- Identifying areas of marketing opportunity among partners
- High internal satisfaction and understanding our your named list of partners
- 100% collection on marketplace fees owed by your named list of partners
- Positive feedback from team members and peer management
- Transparent communication with direct reports and leadership
- Build rapport with cross-functional teams (success, support, sales)
- Support cross-functional teams by regularly joining customer facing calls
- Progress on priorities - KPIs, SLAs and OKRs - are showing signs of increased consistency
- Required: 3+ years of managing partnerships with relationship management/sales within B2B SaaS companies
- Required: Experience in digital health/ health-tech including knowledge of provider facing tools
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding quotas
- Some technical knowledge, a basic knowledge of APIs
- Strong project management skills to facilitate the smooth roll-out of new partners
- Strong cross functional experience collaborating with Customer Success Managers to identify areas of opportunities for partners
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills with experience in creating internal documentation
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Nice to have:
- A passion for helping people and an interest in healthcare/ health tech
- Knowledge of, and experience with, tools like Salesforce, Notion, Monday and HelpScout
This is a full-time position
Must reside in the U.S.
The base salary for this role is $90,000. to $120,000. per year + annual company bonus and benefits
This position will begin in January 2024
Healthie offers a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, a 401(k) plan with company matching, and a parental leave program. We also offer some not-so-standard benefits, including learning & development stipends, nutritional coaching, fitness membership budget, co-working subscriptions, a laptop plus equipment stipend, and Summer Fridays.
- Resume Screen
- Preliminary Interview (15 minutes)
- Hiring Manager Interview (30 minutes)
- Behavioral Interview (20 minutes)
- Executive Interview (20 minutes)
- Reference Check (2 previous managers)
Healthie participates in E-Verify.
Healthie is committed to equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. We're proud to be building a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, and growth. Whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.