Senior Partner Manager (APJ) Hybrid
About the job
Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About The Team
The Global Partners organisation is passionate about developing partnerships that accelerate innovation and growth with Industry differentiation, expanded reach and customer success. This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of the team that is driving a rapid and global change of paradigm, to embrace a modern ecosystem and implement a unified and global partner strategy with local flavour, with cross-functional engagement in programs, systems, processes, and people. The team’s mission is to deliver winning partner engagements focused on time, scale, and route to market, aligned to our operational goals and core values
About The Role
This incredible opportunity is to lead partner relationships with a set of regional Partners at Workday. Working in concert with the Partner Sales and Services leadership team, the Partner Manager drives solution identification, co-innovation, and go-to-market plans within APJ, aligned to the Workday Sales and Services organisations.
The Partner Manager ensures relationships between Partners and Workday are positioned in a unique and differentiated light, allowing Workday to achieve its strategic business objectives and drive new subscription revenue.
The successful candidate will have strategic and operational skills to develop and translate a business plan into results and experience running partnerships with a Cloud based company.
- 3 to 5+ years of professional experience in a Partner Management role with a SaaS, Cloud based ERP, HCM, and/or Financial planning software solution
- 3+ years of professional experience in Business Development, Software/Services Sales, and/or Channel Management.
- Experience implementing key partner programs to generate additional pipeline and revenue.
- Previous experience in leading partner relationships and business development.
- Sales and/or Marketing experience with proven track record of supporting complex go-to-market initiatives.
- Organization and project management skills.
- Demonstrable results in working across matrixed organizations, with complex team-based sales environments, and able to influence sales organizations and partner GTM motions.
- Cloud Technology, Data, Analytics, API, and platform experience and understanding.
- Industry experience, especially in Financial Services, Professional Services, Communications, Media, and Technology, and Retail and Hospitality.
- Understanding of Channel GTM motions, including selling through/to channel partners, co-selling, and re-selling.
- Experience in public market facing activities.
- Location: APJ Workday office with ability to travel across the APJ region.
- Moderate Travel: 25-40%
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!