Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Tech Alliances
About the job
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager for Technology Alliances will drive messaging for joint solutions with some of Zscaler’s key technology alliances. This is a high impact role in which you will help create assets to quantify and articulate the business value of the joint solutions to both customers and sellers. It is a high visibility role in which you will report to the Sr. Director of Product and Solutions Marketing and partner cross-functionally across business development, partner and product marketing, and sales enablement to enable effective sales teaming and joint demand gen.
Locations: San Francisco Bay Area
Responsibilities/What You'll Do
- Develop use case driven integration value stories and build compelling solution value content to source or influence new customer engagements with our Strategic Technology Alliances
- Collaborate with internal/external teams to create sales and marketing collateral, such as solution message map, customer case studies, business value presentations, solution briefs, technical white papers, infographics, and demo video scripts
- Create compelling sales enablement material for field and partner channels including sales and SDR playbooks, alliance cheat sheets, solution battlecards, and win wires
- Drive thought leadership on new areas of focus via blogs and research study content
- Influence at all levels and work effectively across functions/geographies
- Bachelor's Degree required; Marketing, Business, Communications, or Technology preferred
- Must have 5 years' experience in the Enterprise SaaS B2B space in Product, Solution, or Technical marketing role. Preferably also have sales enablement content development experience.
- Strong technical acumen, with 2+ years experience in Cyber Security preferred
- Experience working with partners to develop joint messaging and collateral.
- Strong written skills, with the ability to create effective presentations and present complex technical solutions convincingly to internal and external audiences
- Driven, self-starter with the ability to manage several projects and work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment. Proactively seeks feedback and input.
- Strong learning agility and ability to ramp up quickly with detailed technical content and stay current with industry trends and new product developments
- Must be collaborative, easy to work with, actively listen and communicate well with others.
Zscaler’s salary ranges are benchmarked and are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations and could be higher or lower based on a multitude of factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
The base salary range listed for this full-time position excludes commission/ bonus/ equity (if applicable) + benefits.
Base Pay Range
$150,250— $190,000 USD
Zscaler is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
See more information by clicking on the Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal link.
Zscaler complies with all applicable federal, state, and local pay transparency rules. For additional information about the federal requirements, click here .
Zscaler is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations or adjustments) in our recruiting processes for candidates who are differently abled, have long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email address is used specifically for accommodation requests only, and resumes, CV's, or questions other than accommodations will not be replied to or accepted.