SP-PAM / Service Provider Partner Account Manager, MCR Region
About the job
Service Provider Partner Account Manager, LATAM-MCR / Multi-Country Region Job Details
- Official Job Title: Partner Account Manager
- Location: Lima, Peru
- Alternate Location: Bogotá, Colombia or Santiago, Chile
- Responsibility: Management for multiple key Service Provider (Telco) Partners key in the MCR Region.
The MCR SP PAM is an orchestrator of the Cisco relationship with a set of our top Strategic partners in Latin America’s MCR Region. These partners include, preliminarily, Telefonica, Digicel, and Cable & Wireless, spanning operations mainly in Peru, Colombia, Chile, Central America, and the Caribbean.
The SP-PAM will be responsible for defining and performing targeted growth strategies and comprehensive sales and business development plans related to the assigned set of partners.
The role includes aligning with Cisco’s MCR Region account teams, Global and Americas Partner Organization teams, ensuring an end-to-end vision, as well as, maintaining an in-depth understanding of competitive conditions, industry practices, market opportunities, and theatre, customer, and partner requirements.
The person will collaborate on the definition of new solution requirements and partner development priorities for the assigned Partners, as well as new business models and GTM strategies based on feedback from partners, the account team, and internal stakeholders. The role will be accountable for developing and following the joint GTM Strategy and the investment that these strategies settle in the different technologies and territories of LATAM. Requires also to optimally balance short-term goals and longer-term vision.
- Successfully drive the day-to-day of the partner business, including generating demand, funnel reviews, opportunity follow-up, internal alignment, credit capacity, program participation, rebate payments, etc.
- Develop with the assigned Partners a joint partner plan, pulling in all cross-functional resources, and developing a strategy that supports the set growth targets. Coordinate with peer leaders and functions from across Cisco to ensure that the complete execution of Strategic Partners' plans is aligned with the overall MCR and APO regional strategy. Complete a cadence of reviews to ensure plan progress.
- Cultivate and maintain with high-level Executive relationships with the assigned partners CxO levels and promote high-level executive engagement with Cisco’s leadership team, including MCR, LATAM, and APO.
- Drive regional and local engagement of Cisco’s Team – Field Sales, Field Channels, Service Creation, Marketing, Global and Americas Partner Organizations, Global Service Providers, etc,
- Maintain visibility of high-value partner opportunities and coordinate internal support to close them successfully
- Enablement of Partner to drive Cisco’s transition to recurring revenue, Software, and Cloud delivered solutions.
- Drive adoption of Cisco-Powered Managed Services offerings and programs
- Drive growth of sales growing the assigned Partners’ overall investment in Cisco, including improving training opportunities and participation in all relevant partner programs and events.
- Building Influential Relationships: Working collaboratively with customers, channel partners, and account team members to meet business goals and objectives; using appropriate communication methods to influence others and establish relationships
- Strategic Business Planning: Demonstrating significant knowledge of Cisco and the industry; developing strategies that leverage core strengths of one’s own group and Cisco.
- Business and Financial Foresight: Understanding basic business mathematics, financial strategies, and performance indicators, and applying that knowledge to the client’s economic and buying environment.
- Negotiation: Effectively exploring interests and options to reach outcomes that gain the agreement and acceptance of all parties by using legitimate data, and objective criteria to support one's proposal.
- Project Management & Organization Skills – Developing project plans and revising them as needed in response to obstacles; identifying and marshaling resources to implement strategies; leading, monitoring, and communicating progress and parameters to team members and stakeholders.
- Goal Alignment: Crafting a line of sight between own and other’s objectives and those of the business unit as driven by strategy, maintaining consistency between individual and organizational goals, and realigning goals in response to the changing realities of the marketplace and the competitive landscape.
- Communications: ability to communicate effectively at all levels, written & spoken
- Adaptability, Flexibility
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the IT industry.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Partner/Channel Sales role with senior-level exposure, managing high-level partner relationships on a regional level.
- Engineering or Business Administration undergraduate degree required. MBA or similar postgraduate degree is highly valued.
- Languages: English: Full professional proficiency required. Spanish: Native or Full professional proficiency required.
- Travel: the ability to travel across the assigned region (1-2 times per Quarter, approximately).
#WeAreCisco. We are all unique, but collectively we bring our talents to work as a team, to develop innovative technology and power a more inclusive, digital future for everyone. How do we do it? Well, for starters – with people like you!
Nearly every internet connection around the world touches Cisco. We’re the Internet’s optimists. Our technology makes sure the data traveling at light speed across connections does so securely, yet it’s not what we make but what we make happen which marks us out. We’re helping those who work in the health service to connect with patients and each other; schools, colleges, and universities to teach in even the most challenging of times. We’re helping businesses of all shapes and sizes to connect with their employees and customers in new ways, providing people with access to the digital skills they need and connecting the most remote parts of the world – whether through 5G, or otherwise.
We tackle whatever challenges come our way. We have each other’s backs, we recognize our accomplishments, and we grow together. We celebrate and support one another – from big and small things in life to big career moments. And giving back is in our DNA (we get 10 days off each year to do just that).
We know that powering an inclusive future starts with us. Because without diversity and a dedication to equality, there is no moving forward. Our 30 Inclusive Communities, which bring people together around commonalities or passions, are leading the way. Together we’re committed to learning, listening, and caring for our communities, whilst supporting the most vulnerable with a collective effort to make this world a better place either with technology or through our actions.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world-changing? Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco