Manager/Senior Manager, Partners - ANZ (Hybrid)
About the job
Who Are We
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in identity security. Centered on intelligent privilege controls, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud environments and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organisations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit https://www.cyberark.com, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or YouTube .
What You Will Do
CyberArk is looking for a result oriented, collaborative and energetic Senior Manager, Partners - ANZ, based in Sydney. As the ANZ Channels Leader, you will drive incremental revenue by building and scaling a highly capable partner community. The partner eco-systems is a key component of our growth plans and fully aligned to support our go-to-market strategy. You will lead a small team to manage new and existing partners including system integrators, managed service providers, and resellers. The role reports into the APJ Senior Director of Renewals and Partners, based in Singapore and works cross functionally with multiple GTM functions to build, manage, and scale our Partner business across ANZ. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned channel sales leader with a proven track record of high value solution selling in a Software-as-a-Service environment. You will contribute to our exponential business growth in a fast-paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of the CyberArk family.
- Lead & manage a small team to accelerate our business through close collaboration with the internal GTM functions and partners in the ecosystem to support the region to be successful in meeting the revenue target and growth
- Establish good and strong relations with the strategic partners at the executive management level
- Build and ensure that we have the correct level of partner resources in the various markets to support the growth and success of the region
- Fully collaborate and align with the go to market strategy set out by the ANZ Country Manager together with the wider ANZ management team
- Oversees the business and enablement plan of all partners in ANZ
- Reinforce and ensure cadence on the Partner program criteria and drive all Partners to attain the skills levels required
- Manage and report on partner success in line with the CyberArk partner program criteria
- Drive achievable business plans to drive sales revenue of CyberArk solutions
- Develop qualified sales pipeline through the partner existing client base
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams for joint sales development campaigns focused on new business, upscale and portfolio expansion
- Ensure partner sales teams and ensure they are fully conversant on current broad and vertical messaging across the portfolio
- Run sales forecast across your Partners and have deal visibility of all unmanaged opportunities
- Oversee adoption and utilization success in Partner led accounts aligned with Cyberark’s CARE philosophy
- Promote, facilitate and develop productive and tangible relations between the partner and CyberArk’s local and APJ teams where appropriate.
- Be fully conversant in the CyberArk messaging and be able to articulate and present this at all levels seminars and events.
What you need to succeed:
- Ideally 10+ years in enterprise channel sales experience with a proven and consistent sales track record through effective partner relationships
- SaaS, IAM or Cyber Security solution sales experience highly preferred
- Experience leading a small team through hiring, developing and coaching them for success in their role
- Strong understanding of partner network within the ANZ region, in particular trusted relationships with key partner principals
- Ability to balance between operational execution and long term strategy
- Proven track record of managing a diverse portfolio of partner channels including distribution, reseller and influencer models
- Strong negotiation skills and good communications and presentation skills
- Flexible, creative and able to adapt quickly in a dynamic and changing environment
- A team player who has a strong customer centricity mentality and success oriented sales mindset
- Fully conversant with SFDC, MS Office Applications and other bespoke corporate Apps as needed
- University degree or above, preferably in a business and or technical discipline, or equivalent experience.