Senior Partner Marketing, Program Manager, AWS Partner Marketing
About the job
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? If so, look no further! Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced Sr. Partner Marketing Program Manager to create and execute a marketing support model for cross-functional partner marketing initiatives.
In the Sr. Partner Marketing Program Manager role, you will work with stakeholders across the Partner Sales and Partner Marketing organizations to provide program support for their efforts and drive value for our AWS Partners. This will include building programs to support go-to-market efforts with partners and creating scalable campaigns. You will act as the primary partner marketing contact for these programs including regular participation in team calls, in-person meetings, and planning sessions.
The ideal candidate will have an eye for quickly assessing the current capabilities of a program and determining both short-term and long-term marketing opportunities in support of them. You should be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities. You should also be able to analyze data and use your learnings to provide strategic guidance to your stakeholders around the best support model for our partners.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Key job responsibilities
- Work across Partner Marketing and the Partner Sales organization to identify priorities and develop partner marketing initiatives in support of these priorities.
- Pilot and incubate new marketing program ideas.
- Build and execute a multi-quarter digital campaigns with multiple partners.
- Create scalable, demand generation campaigns aligned to specific partner programs.
- Support monthly and quarterly business reviews with leadership for new programs
- Synthesize data, analyze results, identify trends, and report and execute on key findings to achieve program goals.
- Work with Partner Marketing Operations to build custom reports and ensure tracking of activities
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Austin, TX, USA | Chicago, IL, USA | New York, NY, USA | San Francisco, CA, USA | Seattle, WA, USA
- 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- 7+ years of developing and managing acquisition marketing or channel programs experience
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience with Excel or Tableau (data manipulation, macros, charts and pivot tables)
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience developing and executing campaigns across a multitude of timezones and languages
- Experience driving direction and alignment with large cross-functional teams and agency partners
- Experience designing and executing joint marketing plans with strategic alliance partners with global footprint
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $94,600/year in our lowest geographic market up to $185,000/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
Company - Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Job ID: A2466710