Partner Development Manager, FSI Industry Technology Partnerships , Industry Technology Partners: Capital Markets
About the job
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to develop relationships and manage the success of our Technology within the Capital Markets sector. As a partner development manager within AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to build mind share and adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform across AWS’s most strategic business partners.
Key Job Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include driving sell-with activity with our largest ISVs in Financial Services and building C-level, Product Team, Marketing, Field and Channel relationships. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships with the partner field teams, and driving a comprehensive co-sell plan, you will be responsible for increasing top line revenue growth and overall market adoption of partner solutions running on AWS.
The ideal candidate will possess both a partner background that enables them to drive successful partnerships and engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers and AWS sales/field reps. They should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. They will:
- Work with some of our largest and most dynamic Capital Markets Technology partners to migrate their applications to AWS and define & execute joint sales and Go-to-Market programs.
- Collaborate with AWS Solution Architects, AWS Professional Services, and Account Teams to re-platform or rearchitect partner applications to AWS.
- Create a strategic partner development plan for target partners and customers. This includes developing detailed account plans to manage and track the progress of each partner solution and achievement against partner goals.
- Engage assigned partners field sales organization, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for AWS.
- Set and manage revenue targets and work with the partners and AWS sales organizations to achieve/exceed goals.
- Manage and close a pipeline of customer opportunities associated with assigned solution providers.
- Work with the Capital Markets partner lead and strategy team to identify key partners and align them with our strategic solutions initiatives, while collaborating with key internal stakeholders (e.g. solutions architects, services teams, marketing, PR, legal, support, etc.).
- Work with CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
About The Team
About the team:
The Global FSI ISV Alliance team works with AWS's most strategic technology partners across banking, capital markets, insurance and payments. The team is responsible for working with these partners to accelerate customer adoption of their solutions on AWS.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- 2+ years of developing, negotiating and executing business agreements experience
- Experience developing strategies that influence leadership decisions at the organizational level
- Experience managing programs across cross functional teams, building processes and coordinating release schedules
- Experience influencing internal and external stakeholders
- 2+ years of sales and/or partnership experience, preferably within financial services
- Financial Services or Capital Markets experience
- 5+ years experience developing, negotiating and executing business agreements
- 5+ years of sales and/or partnership experience, preferably within Financial Services/ Capital Markets
- Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
- Experience identifying, negotiating, and executing complex legal agreements
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
- Ability to creatively develop unique joint value propositions and product strategy within AWS, and ISV partner organizations
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).
Company - AWS EMEA SARL (UK Branch)
Job ID: A2467090