Global Strategic Alliances Manager/ Senior Manager
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Strategic alliances are a key part of continuing to progress the way the firm meets the ever-evolving needs of clients and markets. To support that, BCG’s Global Strategic Alliances team is establishing a new role for our Google partnership. Our ideal candidate will have relevant management consulting and business development experience to help advance and operationalize our strategic partnership with Google. This role will work closely with the Google Account team with BCG client and practice area teams across the Google relationship. This role sits inside the Alliances team working directly for Global Alliances leadership, and the individual will have a dotted line relationship to our Google client leadership team.
The individual will work closely with MDPs and other BCG teams supporting priority accounts, as well as other teams that engage the Google partnership. The role will execute against the operating pillars that support a balance of outcomes across a 360-approach including enablement, brand build, business development and go-to-market to codify and scale best practices and outcomes. As BCG and Google define and execute go-to-market propositions, this role will work to evangelize those offers throughout BCG, while aligning to firm and practice area imperatives, client team priorities and client opportunities.
This role provides direct leverage to leadership supporting the organization, strategy and development of the Google center of excellence within BCG. In addition, there may be opportunities to engage other enterprise solutions partnerships that intersect with Google across our ecosystem.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
eal Lifecycle –Program Management, Business Development, Go-To-Market & Revenue:
- Day to day oversight of deal pipeline between Google and BCG
- Identify and pursue opportunities
- Activist PMO to unblock challenges across BCG
- Work with technical teams at Google and BCG to problem solve issues arising during day to day
Initiation and activation of new joint use cases:
- Identify and shape opportunities for standardized offers of joint Google and BCG services based on existing deals and POCs
- Drive development of world-class materials to promote use cases internally (w/in Google and BCG) and externally
Ongoing Management of Existing Alliance:
- Diligent tracking of outcomes and drive reporting w/in Google and BCG
- Ensure proper “tagging” of opportunities within CRM at Google and BCG
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 6+ years of work experience in management consulting or business development - experience working for or with technology ecosystems, major cloud and enterprise business application providers a plus
- Strong knowledge of, and interest in, industry trends, technology solutions, and digital products - including analytics, AI, and business applications
- Experience with complex cross-functional stakeholder identification, cultivation and management
- Excellent Communicator e.g. written and verbal skills and able to communicate new ideas that garner executive support and excitement
- Strong interpersonal skills and trusted peer, advisor and team member
- Computer Science or Information Services Bachelor’s Degree; MBA preferred
YOU'LL WORK WITH
Our business management and operations team members work to ensure that BCG is running smoothly, efficiently, and productively. We are made up of executive and administrative (or case team) assistants, visual service artists, receptionists, facilities staff, and the team leaders and office coordinators who manage these operations and business management jobs.
Total compensation for this role includes base salary, annual discretionary performance bonus, contributions to BCG’s Profit Sharing and Retirement Fund (PSRF), and a market leading benefits package described below.
We expect total annualized compensation for Seattle-based employees to be approximately the following:
- Base salary between $117,000- $142,000 (USD); placement within this range will vary based on experience and skill level
- Annual discretionary performance bonus between 0-16%
- 5% Profit Sharing Retirement Fund (PSRF) contribution, increasing to 10% after two years of service. Contributions are vested immediately and there is no waiting period
- First year annualized target total compensation: $132,600 - $161,000 (USD)
At BCG, we are committed to offering a comprehensive benefit program that includes everything our employees and their families need to be well and live life to the fullest. We pay the full cost of medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees – and their eligible family members.* That’s zero dollars in premiums taken from employee paychecks. All of our plans provide best in class coverage:
- Zero dollar ($0) health insurance premiums for BCG employees, spouses, and children
- Low $5 (USD) copays for trips to the doctor, urgent care visits and prescriptions for generic drugs
- Dental coverage, including up to $5,000 in orthodontia benefits
- Vision insurance with coverage for both glasses and contact lenses annually
- Reimbursement for gym memberships and other fitness activities
- Fully vested Profit Sharing Retirement Fund contributions made annually, whether you contribute or not, plus the option for employees to make personal contributions to a 401(k) plan
- Paid Parental Leave and other family benefits such as elective egg freezing, surrogacy, and adoption reimbursement
- Generous paid time off including 12 holidays per year, an annual office closure between Christmas and New Years, and 15 vacation days per year (earned at 1.25 days per month)
- Paid sick time on an as needed basis
*Employees, spouses, and children are covered at no cost. Employees share in the cost of domestic partner coverage.