ISV Partner Manager (Hybrid)
About the job
In the dynamic world of Construction and Real Estate (CRE), Sage offers innovative software solutions that make a real difference for our customers’ businesses’. Imagine yourself at the heart of a role that not only drives sales strategies with our ISV Partners but also enables them to succeed while shaping the very landscape of our solutions offerings to valued customers.
In this role, you'll have the chance to drive meaningful growth for the Sage Construction & Real Estate portfolio by spearheading valuable partnerships with our ISV Partners. You'll play a key role in expanding our revenue streams through relationship-building and strategic execution.
In collaboration with your leader, Director of CRE Partner & Alliances Strategy, you’ll support and contribute to the strategy and selection of new 3rd-party solutions/ISV Partners for integration to our Sage CRE solutions (Sage 100 Contractor, Sage 300 CRE, and Sage Intacct Construction). This involves ensuring compatibility and mutual value alignment. You will oversee the onboarding process for these partners and initiate GTM activities. Collaborating with our Partner Success & Experience Team, you'll empower Sage reseller partners (VARs) to sell, deploy, and implement these solutions. Additionally, you'll ensure other Sage teams (Partner Enablement, Channel Executives, Education, Marketing) are well-informed about program requirements. Conducting regular 'program success and status' meetings with channel partners and internal stakeholders will be key in ensuring the programs continue to align with Sage's objectives.
Let’s get to the point, what’s in it for you?
In addition to a competitive compensation package ($XXXK base + 15% annual bonus + benefits), you'll expand your skills at a stable, global software company, contributing to our second-largest vertical (CRE) and revenue source – 50% of our total global revenue is through our Partners - and we’ve only scratched the surface of its full potential! As this business unit surges, so do the avenues for your career and financial advancement. Join a working environment with values & behaviors you can be proud of (Human, Trust, Bold), where work-life balance is supported, and giving back to our communities via our Sage Foundations is prioritized (5 paid volunteering days per year).
Location: Hybrid; 2 days per week from either our Beaverton, OR or Atlanta, GA office.
- 4 years of partner development experience specifically within the software industry and/or company (required).
- Knowledge of the construction industry and/or construction software (ideally).
- You can provide examples of partner programs you’ve built, launched, and managed.
- You’ve utilized your expert project, prioritization, and time management to effectively manage and deliver on diverse demands.
- Building relationships is second nature to you and you’re known for your ability to collaborate across different cross-functional teams and work streams to inspire and influence.
- You’re known for being an effective communicator with the ability to articulate your thoughts concisely in writing and while presenting.
- Ability to travel within the United States – amounts to approximately 15-20 days per year.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to existing and new CRE ISV Partners, providing advice and assistance in maximizing revenue opportunities to accelerate the partner's business growth.
- Monitor goals, track performance metrics (including Product Revenue & pipeline strength), and hold ISV Partners accountable, working collaboratively with Sage to enhance partner productivity and ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as direct sales, product marketing, and product management to help ISVs execute GTM initiatives. Advise ISV partner on marketing activities and tactics, leveraging industry conferences, Sage collateral, and events.
- Define training and certification requirements to support Sage’s certification standards.
- Assist ISV Partners in workforce planning and skillset management, ensuring they have the necessary skills to be successful.
What will help you succeed? Your natural ability to build trust and productive relationships paired with your project management expertise will be the key to your success. Allowing you to effectively collaborate across different internal teams to influence and become a trusted advisor to our ISV Partners.
How will you be supported? Your first 30,60,90 days:
Your first 30 days will be all about learning, meeting teams, and building relationships. Don’t worry, you won’t be going at it alone. You’ll have the support of your leader, an assigned “buddy” (a senior peer to help you assimilate), and various resources to tap into. This team has a generous budget for learning and your leader is highly invested in your growth – so lots of opportunities to level up your skills! At 60 days, your focus will be onboarding new ISVs, assisting them with GTM plans, and collaborating with the Partner Success Team to enable our reseller, Partners. Within 90 days, you'll have gained enough information and confidence to start assisting Product Managers with approving new ISVs in our developer programs.
Perks? We have plenty.
- Competitive salaries that landed us top 5% of similar-sized companies (according to Comparably)
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) retirement match (100% matching up to 4%)
- 32 days paid time off (21 personal days, 10 national holidays, 1 floating holiday)
- 18 weeks paid parental leave for birth, adoption, or surrogacy offered 1 year after start date
- Work Away, an opportunity to work & play for 10 weeks in a country of your choice (from a Sage-approved list)
- 5 days paid yearly to volunteer (through Sage Foundation)
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement per calendar year starting 6 months after hire date
- Sage Wellness Rewards Program ($600 wellness credit and $360 fitness reimbursement annually)
- Library of on-demand career development options and ongoing training offerings
What it’s like to work at Sage:
Careers homepage - https://www.sage.com/en-us/company/careers/
Glassdoor reviews - https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Sage-Reviews-E1150.htm
LinkedIn page - https://www.linkedin.com/company/sage-software