Partner Operations Manager
About the job
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized as one of BuiltIn's 2023 Best Places to Work in the US and is a Y Combinator 2023 Breakthrough Company and Top Company by Valuation.
About The Team/role
We’re looking for a Partner Operations Manager to join our Revenue Operations team to help support our rapidly growing partner ecosystem.
This person will work with Revenue and Product leadership to influence our partner strategy and identify areas of growth for the company. The ideal candidate isn’t afraid of large data sets, can distill insights, make recommendations based on data, and most importantly - drive action from it.
You don’t just look at the numbers but you understand the greater business context behind them. We’re looking for someone who will have a huge impact. Someone with a mindset of driving efficiency and who’s laser-focused on what’s going to drive results.
What You’ll Do
- Provide insights to help answer key questions to optimize our GTM partner performance (both alliance and channel motions).
- Define standard reporting, set KPIs, monitor performance, and forecast results for business reviews and annual/long-range planning.
- Conduct ROI analysis to evaluate new partner deals, the effectiveness of incentive programs, and other partner initiatives.
- Look at performance by partner across metrics such as revenue, pipe gen, customer acquisition, conversion rates, etc. and identify areas of opportunity.
- Play an integral role in helping shape our partner acquisition and expansion strategy.
- Partner with Business Development, RevOps, and Sales teams to implement any necessary changes to process or reporting infrastructure.
What You Bring
- 5+ years of experience in Go-To-Market operations (partner/sales/rev/biz ops).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Comfortable analyzing and visualizing data in Excel/Google Sheets, Salesforce, and BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.).
- Experience with reporting, modeling, and forecasting business performance.
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and prioritize across multiple complex projects in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong sense of intellectual curiosity and interest in our partner strategy.
- Proficiency in our tool stack - Looker, Snowflake, Salesforce - or similar.
- Intermediate SQL experience preferred.
- Experience supporting GTM partner operations preferred
What You’ll Get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to $25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
One of Checkr’s core values is Transparency. To live by that value, we’ve made the decision to disclose salary ranges in all of our job postings. We use geographic cost of labor as an input to develop ranges for our roles and as such, each location where we hire may have a different range. If this role is remote, we have listed the top to the bottom of the possible range, but we will specify the target range for an exact location when you are selected for a recruiting discussion. For more information on our compensation philosophy, see our website.
The base salary range for this role is $93,870 to $195,385.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.