Partner Success Manager
About the job
The Sales department generates revenue and powers our organization forward. We keep up with the latest sales trends and technology, incorporate them into our daily work, and keep in touch with each other for better results.
- Partner Expertise: Act as an expert for partners (e.g., MSPs, Resellers, Agents) to ensure their success, growth, and retention by managing their portfolios
- Tailored Solutions: Customize solutions to align with partner customer profiles, incorporating NordSecurity products, services, and technology alliances
- Sales Ownership: Manage the entire sales cycle with partners, achieving assigned sales quotas
- Relationship Building: Foster daily communication with partners to enhance their experience, promptly address concerns, and cultivate lasting relationships
- Value Proposition: Develop compelling joint business plans and identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Performance Tracking: Analyze and communicate key metrics to drive improved partner performance
- Feedback Loop: Gather partner feedback and share it with internal teams for continuous improvement
- Collaboration: Collaborate with internal team members to optimize results and identify process enhancements proactively
- Representation: Represent the company at exhibitions and conferences to strengthen partner relationships
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Work with innovative business security solutions used by a global customer base
- Experience: Minimum 3 years in channel management, distribution, or MSP account management. Knowledge of cloud-based and software solutions is advantageous
- Network: Established and verifiable relationships within the channel ecosystem are essential
- Sales Performance: Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quarterly quotas, contributing to sales growth
- Relationship Management: Strong skills in relationship management and problem-solving
- Influence: Ability to influence partners to take actions that enhance joint business value
- Analytical: Proficiency in analyzing data, identifying patterns, and providing insightful recommendations
- Communication: Excellent presentation, communication, and collaboration skills
- Adaptability: Flexibility and proactivity in a fast-paced, independent team environment
- Enthusiasm: Strong initiative, enthusiasm, and a commitment to ongoing learning
- Technology Acumen: Awareness of current technology trends and the ability to articulate them to partners
Bonus Points For
- Working experience or knowledge of SaaS business
Tools You Will Use
- Sales Force;
- Sales Loft;
- We are open to discuss salaries based on your skills. The bonuses will be paid based on the results achieved
Nord Security is a global leader in internet privacy and security solutions and Lithuania’s second tech unicorn. Established in 2012, Nord Security now has more than 1400 employees and serves millions of users worldwide. Our team has a global mission to shape a more secure and peaceful online future for people everywhere.
With that in mind, we built 4 advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordLocker, and NordPass.
NordLayer is an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses developed by the standard of NordVPN.
We help organizations of all sizes enhance their internet security and modernize network and resource access with technical improvements aligning with the best regulatory compliance standards. Helping organizations to adopt ZTNA principles, NordLayer is focused on the Security Service Edge of cybersecurity services.
Quick and easy to integrate with existing infrastructure, hardware-free, and designed with ease of scale in mind, NordLayer meets the varying growth pace and ad-hoc cybersecurity requirements of agile businesses and distributed workforces today.
And we’re always looking to expand our team of :
- Future shapers
- Restless achievers
- Honest communicators
- Team players
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement