Partner Development Manager
About the job
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.
Daxko isn't just a name in the SaaS world. We're the beating heart of fitness businesses big and small, from budding startups to industry giants. We bridge the gap between technology and fitness, providing game-changing solutions that empower, innovate, and elevate. Every day, we craft experiences, forge alliances, and drive growth, all while fostering a culture that’s inclusive, invigorating, and undeniably fun.
As a Partner Development Manager, you won’t just be managing partnerships, you’ll be crafting alliances that drive mutual growth and create waves in the fitness industry. You’ll forge new paths, spearhead go-to-market plans, and create symbiotic relationships that enrich the fitness ecosystem.
- Experience: Minimum three years in a quota-carrying sales or account management role, preferably within the fitness industry.
- Communication: Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactivity: A proactive approach to identifying and driving opportunities.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to perform regular performance analysis on partner performance.
- Industry Knowledge: Familiarity with the fitness industry and business management software utilization is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Master’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or Business Management is preferred.
- Strategic Alliance: Develop & nurture strategic partnerships and influence groups within the industry.
- Revenue Growth: Drive impactful revenue through Daxko’s channel & content partner ecosystems, meeting and exceeding quarterly revenue quotas.
- Contract Negotiation: Spearhead contract negotiations and renewals, ensuring seamless integration and adherence to partnership agreements.
- Industry Networking: Keep the pulse on the industry, cultivating relationships with influential individuals and groups.
- Program Enhancement: Lead the day-to-day execution and continual enhancement of Daxko’s Partner Program, incorporating best practices and delivering impactful results.
What We Offer:
- A high-energy, inclusive environment where your insights are valued.
- Opportunities for learning, growth, and advancement.
- Competitive compensation and rewards for exceptional performance.
- A commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Join Us & Make a Difference!
Ready to elevate your career and make an impact in the fitness SaaS realm? Apply now & let’s create fitness revolutions together!
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. These perks are only for our full time team members. Some of our favorites include:
Flexible paid time off
⚕️ Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
Monthly fitness reimbursement
Monthly Internet Stipend
New-Parent Paid Leave
1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
Casual work environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.