Global Partner Manager
About the job
Amazon.com has been rated one of the most admired companies in the US, #1 most innovative, and # 1 in Customer Service. Amazon’s technology business (AWS) has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to help individuals and businesses within the start-up community, take their computing infrastructures and applications into the cloud.
The AWS Startup Acquisition and Customer Experience (ACE) team is seeking a talented, driven, and detail oriented Customer Operations Senior Associate to join an organization that is responsible for driving adoption of the AWS platform by startups around the world. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in a fast growing business, and to provide significant value for customers building lean, innovative new companies. As a Customer Operations Senior Associate on the AWS Startup Operations team, you are responsible for the day-to-day handling of inquiries from customers and 3rd party partners we work with for growth of our Startups offerings and programs, to provide them an exceptional customer service.
You have a strong customer service background with experience of working with customers and partners, in a large and complex environment. The candidate will have the strong ability to earn trust with startups, partners, as well as work cross-functionally across the Amazon organization. You will help foster stronger alliances with crucial business stakeholders such as Business Development Managers across the globe. This strategic alignment will also allow us to augment our operational efficiencies with 3rd party providers and internal engineering teams, thereby propelling our product improvements and driving overall business growth. You have a keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness.
Key job responsibilities
- Responds to external and internal inquiries with excellent communication and professionalism
- Handles sensitive customer data adhering to internal data security protocols
- Ability to dive deep into customer inquiries’ data, look for patterns, and help improving processes, documents, and product
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Finance, or Business
- 3-4 years of relevant experience working in customer service roles
- Excellent computer skills; strong experience with Microsoft Office tools (Specifically Word, Excel), basic experience of data handling and ability to do data analysis and reports using excel or any data management tools.
- Ability to understand team’s processes and policies, make sure those are followed and communicated in a scalable manner such as standardized training material or by conducting webinars or office hours
- Proven experience in stakeholder management and ability work cross-functionally across the Amazon organization
- Strong ability to write clearly, concisely and precisely
- Analytical mindset with a penchant to follow the data, lean on empirical evidence and solve complex problems
- Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
- Experience in online advertising or high-tech products/services
Company - Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Job ID: A2449924