About the job
Be part of our fast-growing international company with a promising future and unlimited development opportunities for your career! We are already the market leader in the European market and are looking to hire a motivated Alliances Manager who wants to work with an amazing team towards us becoming a market leader in the US!
This is an important full-time position that we are looking to fill immediately. Ideally, the candidate will be based in our Washington DC office (Chevy Chase, MD), remote is also possible.
- You will manage and drive revenue through our partners.
- You will engage with them to drive leads for the Sales Managers in your assigned region.
- You will provide sales enablement and training to equip our partners with the right tools to effectively sell Hornetsecurity and expand our footprint.
- You will work with Channel Partners and Sales Managers to manage the sales cycle from beginning to end
- You will Strategize with our channel partners to drive net-new business.
- Internally, you will work with teams such as Sales or Marketing. Externally, you will represent the company as a personal contact person.
- You have 2+ years of the full sales cycle and/or channel experience, generating net-new business for a Saas, Cloud, Security solution.
- You have professional experience in strategizing with Channel Partners which may include but not limited to Resellers and Managed Service Providers.
- You have experience with a consultative sales process with a proven ability to sell a complex multi-product architecture to mid / enterprise organizations.
- You can execute a go-to-market strategy and prospect into accounts using lead generation tools, SFDC, research, cold calling, and more.
- You have a track record of exceeding expectations in an individually focused, quota-carrying role.
- You have a technical aptitude and the ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly.
- You are an organizational talent and know how to set priorities in favor of the Hornetsecurity Group.
- 25 vacation days and 10 sick days.
- Home-Office Option and flexible, trust-based working time.
- Team events like Laser Tag, Escape Room or nights out together – let yourself be surprised.
- Health insurance and Be-Active Bonus: we’ll keep you healthy with an allowance for your membership in fitness and sports clubs.
- Unlimited contracts: we’re looking for hornets to grow long-term with us.
- Referral Bonus: we pay 1500€ for each referral who is successfully hired by us.
- And, of course, the usual standards such as development opportunities, coffee, tea, soft drinks & fresh fruit, office dogs, no dress code and much more.
Do you want to help shape the growth and success of the Hornetsecurity Group? Then apply now with:
- Your CV
- Your earliest starting date and your salary expectations