Partnerships Manager (Hybrid)
About the job
Are you a relationship-builder, an orchestrator of collaborations, and a driver of growth? If so, we have a role that's tailored for your expertise. At Humanforce, we're looking for a dynamic Partnerships Manager to join our ranks and be a driving force behind our strategic alliances and business expansion!
Humanforce provides the market leading, employee-centred, intelligent and compliant HCM suite for frontline and flexible workforces, offering highly configurable, best-in-one WFM, HR and Payroll - without compromise.
Our vision is to make work easier and life better by focusing on the employee experience (EX), and the efficiency and optimisation of businesses. We are on a mission to deliver an exceptional EX for workforces by offering a compelling employee value proposition and great work effectiveness through connection, development and wellbeing, while delivering intelligent manager automation to drive cost optimisation, increased productivity and growth, and enhance compliance confidence for businesses as they adapt to evolving challenges and objectives.
Humanforce has a strong 2300+ customer base and over 600,000 employees using the platform around the world.
Our approach to flexible work
We’re passionate about people making their own decisions about where and when they work.
Our aim is to facilitate flexible working where possible to support our people to be effective, empowered and productive to achieve both their career and personal goals. Because we recognise working flexibility means different things to different people, we also know flexible working exists in many forms.
Like flexibility to drop off kids? Or maybe early mornings just aren’t your thing! We’re all about that. We also recognise that everyone is a little different and sometimes you’ll need flexible arrangements that suit your situation. We’ll happily discuss your needs and if we can make it work we will!
What you’ll do
- Cultivate strong partner relationships through dynamic meetings and joint pipeline progress.
- Align internal and external strategies for mutual success.
- Identify strategic partners for high-quality leads and optimize conversions through engagement.
- Execute seamless partner plans across departments, aligning with company objectives.
- Drive top-of-funnel growth with robust referral partner connections, collaborating on impactful campaigns.
- Proactively discover partners aligned with HF's values, evaluating prospects, and aligning strategies with internal stakeholders.
What you’ll need
- Demonstrated experience in software partner management within a B2B context.
- Exceptional organisational skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage and nurture relationships with software companies.
- Familiarity with technology partner management practices and methodologies.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to align partnerships with broader business goals.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills to maintain productive partner interactions.
- Data-driven approach to partnership management, utilizing metrics for informed decision-making.
- Strong project management skills to coordinate cross-functional initiatives.
What’s on offer
- A flexible working environment – work from the office, work from home, work from the local café – you’ll be able to manage your personal and professional commitments easily
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing tech company
- A focus on development with access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee talent referral scheme (know great people, be rewarded)
- Paid parental leave and volunteering days
- A fun and friendly culture working with passionate and talented people
- A work environment where you can genuinely improve the world of work!
Humanforce is a diverse and dispersed organisation and are actively looking to grow our team with individuals from all diverse backgrounds. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, neurodiversity, religions, sexual orientations and experiences to apply.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer and commit to respond to every applicant.