About the job
At Intuit, our mission is to power prosperity around the world. The Small Business and Self-Employed Group supports this mission by offering industry leading financial and business management solutions to our customers globally. The Global Business Development Team is responsible for driving growth through innovative partnerships and alliances with high growth startups and industry leaders.
The Global Business Development team is looking for a talented and experienced Global Business Development Manager to identify, lead and execute innovative partnerships to drive meaningful customer and revenue growth for QuickBooks with focus on Rest of World markets.
What you'll bring
- 6+ years of strategy, business development and partnerships experience
- Demonstrated track record of delivering business outcomes: customer and revenue growth, through partnerships and strategic alliances
- Strategic and creative thinking, strong quantitative and analytical abilities, and problem-solving skills
- Track record as an exceptional driver of results in either a product management or business development role (noting this is not a sales role)
- Highly motivated, self-directed individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent project management skills, capable of leading multiple time-sensitive cross-functional projects
- Proven collaboration and relationship-building experience — with the experience developing working relationships at all levels of management, both internal and external
- Highly organized individual capable of simultaneously managing relationships and executing agreements across multiple partners
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and a polished presenter
- Super motivated and hands-on team player, persistent and results oriented
How you will lead
- Help make Intuit the “partner of choice” for partners in the small business and accountant segments
- Develop partnerships strategy with the key stakeholders to solve complex customer problems
- Proactively identify and recommend partnership opportunities through a compelling business case
- Deeply understand our customers and partners’ needs to better solve user pain-points and identify trends and market opportunities
- Oversee each step of the business development lifecycle: Strategy/planning, pipeline development, prospecting, outreach, terms negotiation, contract drafting, and implementation.
- Demonstrate strategic and creative thinking, strong quantitative and analytical abilities, and problem-solving skills with developed attention to detail
- Track, analyse, and communicate key metrics to senior leaders