Tencent Cloud Partner Development Manager
About the job
Tencent is a leading global technology company focused on connecting people and developing innovative products and services that improve the quality of life of people around the world. Founded in 1998 and publicly traded on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 2004, Tencent offers a variety of products and services, including leading communication and social platforms (Weixin/WeChat), high-quality entertainment (from video games, music, TV and film, sport and literature), FinTech (WeChat Pay and QQ Wallet) and industry-leading cloud products and services.
Cloud & Smart Industries Group (CSIG) is responsible for promoting the company's cloud and industry Internet strategy. CSIG explores the interactions between users and industries to create innovative solutions for smart industries via technological advancements such as cloud, AI, and network security. While driving the digitalization of retail, medical, education, transportation and other industries, CSIG helps companies serve users in smarter ways, building a new ecosystem of intelligent industries that connect users and businesses.
With our strong international growth, Tencent Cloud International is now looking for an experienced Partner Development Manager to grow and develop targeted key channel partners across the whole of Southeast Asia region. Coming with solid background on channel partner development, the ideal candidate should be someone who is highly driven and proactive and able to identify strong key channel partners leading to recurring revenue. He/she works hard to provide training and marketing resources and consultative advice to partners to drive growth and sales conversion.
- Responsible for Tencent Cloud’s key channel growth/partner success within the international markets and achieve the channel sales performance quota
- Responsible for aligning the channel strategies and the sales goals of the key channel partners, formulating a clear channel growth business plan, setting goals and driving the success of the channel growth from different angles such as channel partner enablement, training certification, sales opportunity generation and conversion.
- Work closely with regional Channel Sales Managers to build and maintain a good relationship with channel partners, structure the operational communication mechanism, and be responsible for analyzing the key channel partners’ business operations and follow up with the execution of QBR, etc.
- Effectively mobilize internal resources and ecosystem, resolve any hurdles in the key channel partners’ sales conversion chain, and continue to drive the continuous improvement plans of the channel system and sales platform
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 5 to 8 years of relevant partner growth and development experience within cloud / technology industry, preferably with prior experience working with Chinese MNCs.
- Possess a deep understanding of the public cloud channel partner ecosystem and its operations model, with a deep understanding of cloud products and solutions, and with hands-on experience and strong success stories for the end-to-end channel sales conversion.
- Possess strong analytical sense and be able to lead the business analysis and data insights conversations of our key channel partners, serving as the critical decision-making references.
- Strong communications and coordination skills, teamwork spirit, with strong execution ability under face-paced and high-pressure environment to meet tight deadlines.
- Cloud practitioner certifications with any major cloud service providers would be advantageous; Strong knowledge in sales management tools such as Salesforce is essential but not mandatory.
- Must be comfortable with frequent business travels as and when required.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.