Partner Sales Operations Manager
About the job
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
What you get to do in this role:
We are looking for a highly motivated partner sales and business operations professional to support our growing Alliances & Channel Ecosystem (ACE) sales team in efforts to accelerate and scale the growth of our partner business. You will be joining a fast-paced, high-growth organization that is delivering against one of ServiceNow’s biggest priorities.
In this role, you will be a strategic business partner to our ACE Technology Alliances team, owning support functions essential to sales force productivity. In conjunction with the partner sales teams you support, you will help drive critical areas such as: pipeline management and reporting, territory planning and management, compensation design and administration, and new partner business manager onboarding. You will also own process design, optimization, and automation for the areas that you support.
- Be the operations business partner to several of the Tech Alliances leaders
- Partner with leaders to establish and track Management Business Objectives (MBOs), quota attainment and other compensation related items.
- Manage duties as required to drive accurate and frictionless close of business; month and quarter-end responsibilities
- Develop analytic reports and power point presentations to support business briefings, Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) and other related leadership needs
- Work cross-functionally to lead or participate in projects to design new processes, improve productivity, and drive scale to meet business needs
- Conduct thorough and detailed analysis to produce data driven recommendations to enable leadership decisions
- Be an SME and drive understanding with your supported teams on ACE policies and best practices
- Monitor and manage system and data hygiene to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Other ad hoc responsibilities as required in support of the organization needs
To be successful in this role you have:
- 3-5 years of proven Partner and/or Sales Operations experience in a software sales organization, supporting field reps and territories
- Experience with a CRM system, Microsoft Dynamics a plus
- Excellent data analysis and reporting skills via Excel and visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with ability to navigate through all levels of management
- Ability to conduct meaningful analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable messages and deliverables
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite: Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Teams, Sharepoint, etc.
- Ability to problem solve and drive conflict resolution
- Must be hands-on with exceptional organizational skills and strong attention detail
- Track-record of working in a matrixed environment for positive outcomes across a variety of internal teams
- Positive “can do” attitude and highly analytical; enjoys challenges
- Experience and understanding of channel partnerships and partner programs is a plus
- Knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS) model is a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.