Partner Account Manager
About the job
We are a fast-growing global company with a promising future, where innovation and independent action are encouraged, offering plenty of opportunities for career advancement.
We have already established ourselves as the leading player in the DACH region, and now we are seeking a motivated Partner Account Manager to join our exceptional team and help us become the top player in the UK.
This hybrid-working position is available immediately.
- As a regional team member, your primary responsibility will be to build, maintain, and strengthen partner relationships. You will achieve this by identifying and continuously monitoring a network of regional sales partners, driving the onboarding of new partners, and establishing a successful relationship with them.
- Additionally, you will organise and supervise online training for our sales partners and implement the Hornetsecurity partner program.
- You will be expected to identify growth areas and generate opportunities for your Inside Sales Rep to close win business.
- You will also conclude partner business plans and consistently monitor the successful development of your sales partners.
- Furthermore, you will participate in Trade Shows and partner events, presenting our solutions.
- To ensure that the targets within your territory are achieved, you will create relevant forecasts and define concrete measures.
- You will work with teams such as Sales or Marketing internally and represent the company externally as a personal contact person.
- You have professional experience in IT sales and a good understanding of cybersecurity solutions and business processes.
- You have relevant experience dealing with sales partners in the UK/Northern Europe and have successfully developed partners strategically and commercially.
- You are a competent communicator and confident in dealing with partners and customers at all levels.
- You are willing to travel (a full UK driving licence is required) and enjoy delivering value propositions via face-to-face meetings, presentations and proposals.
- You will convince customers with your winning personality and enjoy working in an international team. You motivate yourself with your successes and passionately pursue your quarterly goals.
- You are an organisational talent and know how to set priorities in favour of the Hornetsecurity Group.
- Enjoy attractive and performance-related compensation, including competitive quarterly commission payments and additional bonuses. Additionally, you will receive a generous monthly car allowance.
- You'll be entitled to 25 days of holiday per year and public holidays.
- You can take full advantage of personal and professional development opportunities, team-building events, and work from our modern offices.
- Working in a hybrid model that suits your work-life balance.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program that allows you to work at our global office locations and explore the world, such as Malta, Madrid, Montreal, and Washington.
- There is no dress code, so you can dress however you like;
- Our Be-Active Bonus will keep you healthy with an allowance for your fitness and sports club membership. And there's much more!
Do you want to help shape the growth and success of the Hornetsecurity Group? Then apply now with:
- Your CV
- Your earliest starting date and your salary expectations