Monetate is shaping the future of digital customer experiences. Powered by patented machine learning, Monetate empowers organizations to use relevant data to make the most intelligent and personalized decisions across touchpoints. Capabilities such as testing and experimentation, recommendations, and automated 1-to-1 experiences give brands the ability to deliver the right experience at the right time to their customers. Monetate has incorporated powerful capabilities from Certona to provide the most comprehensive personalization solution, all within a single platform.
Founded in 2008, with a presence in the U.S. and Europe, Monetate is trusted by leading brands around the world and influences billions of dollars in revenue every year for top retailers such as Reebok, Office Depot, and Lufthansa Group.
About This Role
We are seeking a Partnerships Manager to help drive initiatives that support Monetate Partnerships within our EMEA territory. The key goals are to drive partner originated opportunities and ensure client success and growth. As clients invest in vast technologies and resources to fulfill their digital commerce/marketing stacks, Monetate is committed to maximizing the value of these investments through its personalization integration and implementation partners.
Come Work for Monetate
Welcome to Monetate! Come join our fully remote work environment and be part of an exciting, innovative team that is shaping the future of personalized digital customer experiences.
Monetate is the leading all-in-one personalization platform that empowers companies like Adidas, Dunkin’, and Lufthansa to get smarter about their customers and deliver engaging experiences across all digital touchpoints. Our global team of Monetaters come together every day to shape the future of digital customer experiences and you can too.
What You’ll Do
- Help build an ecosystem of Partners by promoting Monetate’s technology and vision
- Drive recruiting, onboarding, and pipeline generation with our partners
- Work closely with the Partnerships Team to maintain tools, systems, and policies (internal and external)
- Work closely on sales enablement programs, including program management.
- Work closely on professional services enablement programs
- Schedule partner training cadence, content and meetings with key partners.
- Refine content, developing and designing Partner training materials.
- Drive the success of partner lead gen program for both new and existing Partners.
- Collaborate with marketing team on outbound campaigns and communications
- Qualify inbound Partnership requests
- Review, create, and update internal and Partner facing collateral.
- Partner Event/Tradeshow planning and attendance support
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of sales experience in a SaaS/IT environment preferred
- Experience in a client-facing role within a technology-based company
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong time and project management skills
- Self-directed with an ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Experience defining, documenting, and managing processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong analytical skills and an attention to detail required
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing fast-paced environment
- Ability and willingness to accommodate travel if required.
- Marketing experience
- Flexible schedule, time away programs, and paid company holidays
- Customized training and development plans to help you achieve your career goals
- Generous health, wellness, and benefit programs, including 401(k) match and pet insurance
- Opportunity for impact, career growth, and intellectual stimulation
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Company events and Employee Resource Groups
At Monetate we celebrate and support all differences. Monetate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status.