Regional Partner Manager, EMEA (Hybrid)
About the job
Databases are the beating heart of every business in the world.
What you build and where it takes you should be unrestricted by the capabilities of your database. We created CockroachDB as the planet's most highly evolved, cloud-native, distributed SQL database. Making scale so simple you don't even have to think about it. Making data so resilient it becomes impossible to destroy. Making delivery so seamless, your apps run anywhere. Join us on our mission to build a different breed of database—one born in the cloud and built from the ground up to help companies of any size scale fast, survive disaster, and thrive everywhere.
About The Role
We are looking for a Regional Partner Manager - Southern Europe to join our growing Channels team. In this role, you will grow and develop the Cockroach Labs’ channel and ecosystem partnerships to develop incremental revenue. With a focus on Strategic Cloud Vendors, Global Systems Integrators and Regional VAR partners you will drive the defined business development strategy, policies, objectives and initiatives to achieve revenue growth targets.
- Proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop key ecosystem partners in the region, with a key focus on building an incremental partner revenue stream through ‘sell with’ and partner led initiatives.
- Align with the team leads for AWS, GCP, and Microsoft Azure to build relationships with the regional sales and marketplace teams that will grow the global partnerships.
- Identify global and regional systems integrator partners to develop co-sell and re-sell relationships focussed on our strategic prospects and accounts.
- Work closely with our Strategic and Enterprise Sales teams to close business to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Develop, manage, and report on partner funnel and provide accurate and timely forecasts, leveraging Salesforce and other company tools.
In your first 30 days, you will learn about CockroachDB and become proficient in the product and our approach to partnerships. We believe that it is necessary for you to build this foundation so you can successfully grasp Cockroach Labs' strategy. Upon completion of your first month, you will have the ability to effectively participate in conversations with partners.
After 60 days, you'll be leading conversations with prospective partners. You will also be leading field engagement and enablement efforts with existing partners.
Within 90 days, you will be proactively recruiting and managing partners. You will also be developing go to market plans, enablement activities, and leading business reviews with partners.
- 5 - 8+ years of relevant channel sales experience
- Demonstrated experience in recruiting, managing, and driving sales with partners
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- The gravitas and ability to engage at all levels
- Strong process orientation and ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate both internally and with partners and customers
Reporting to Steve Jackson, Director of Channels, EMEA
Steve has extensive experience, spanning infrastructure hardware, enterprise software and services at leading high growth companies such as Compaq, Dell, VMware and more recently early stage software companies RES, Actifio, Couchbase and Cockroach Labs.
Consistently successful in general management, sales & marketing, strategic alliances & channel leadership roles. Steve is known for having a focused, driven approach and a proven track record of defining strategic and tactical plans and then successfully delivering them to get the right results.
Hands-on as an individual contributor but has also built and led large teams of people in the UK, across EMEA and in the US.
- Competitive Health Insurance Coverage (for you & your dependents!)
- Paid Parental Leave (with baby bucks)
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Budget
- Relocation Support (as applicable)
Cockroach Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us at email@example.com.