Partnership & Alliance Manager UK
About the job
This is a remote position.
About Comsec Global
For over than 30 years, Comsec Global has proudly served as a trusted advisor to global leaders. Throughout this time, we have been dedicated to providing the most comprehensive array of cybersecurity services and solutions available worldwide. Our commitment to excellence has enabled us to assist companies spanning diverse industries in safeguarding their critical information and operational assets. By ensuring compliance and bolstering security, we have played a pivotal role in helping these businesses attain their strategic objectives.
Comsec U.K provides the most comprehensive array of cybersecurity services and solutions available worldwide.
Partnership and Alliance Manager UK*
We are looking for an ambitious, well experienced, energetic, highly motivated, with a can-do attitude who is well connected, for the role of a Partnerships and Alliance Manager, to be a pioneer in open doors and drive our business growth by building relationships with channel partners.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing commercial and strategic relationships with organizations in accordance with the company's overarching objective and goals, mainly focusing on the UK market. As the expert in the UK region, you’ll also establish vital long-term relationships with new and existing to collaborate with their key business executives and stakeholders. You naturally strive to be the trusted adviser within as well as cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to their needs.You play a critical role in hunting and engaging with new partners to expand market reach, accessing new customer segments, and driving revenue through joint ventures and alliances.
If you are familiar with the UK market well and understand where opportunities for partnership lie for our powerful and leading CyberSecurity services, we urge you to apply.
You thrive on achieving the challenging (aka very rewarding) targets.
- Developing and implementing partnerships and alliances strategies.
- Identifying potential partnership opportunities and collaboration areas.
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis for partnerships.
- Negotiating partnership agreements and contracts.
- Managing and nurturing partner relationships.
- Tracking and reporting on partnership performance and ROI.
- Developing joint marketing and promotional activities with partners.
- Identifying and addressing partnership challenges and issues.
- Contributing to partnership program growth and success.
- Collaborating with sales and marketing teams on partnership initiatives.
- Staying updated with industry trends and partnership developments.
- Be responsible for your customers' portfolio in the UK region and cover areas of different industry area domains.
- Build and deepen executive relationships with the partners & their end customers
- Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner, and manage the entire cycle, often presenting to C-level executives customers.
- Cultivate business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Meet and exceed quarter and annual set sales targets.
- B.A / diploma in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum 7 years experience in a similar role with a proven record of success in building strategic partnerships - must
- Native English - must
- Familiarity with CRM tools is an advantage.
- Proven working experience with senior stakeholders to find win-win solutions - must
- Highly goal-oriented, assertive, hands-on and problem solver.
- A natural ability to communicate, present and influence effectively to all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills- must