Partner Marketing Manager
About the job
Channel Impact is a channel specialty firm that helps companies of all sizes achieve route-to-market success through partnering. Join us—to grow your career and be recognized as one of the best and brightest experts in the partner community.
Channel Impact has an immediate need for a Partner Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role, you’ll to drive partner marketing demand generation campaigns and initiatives with our client's top tier partners. The ideal candidate has experience working with MSP, resellers and Distribution partners. The candidate will be used to rolling their sleeves up, and has hands-on, practical experience in developing, executing and supporting demand generation programs, campaigns and activities across key partners.
This is a full-time, salaried position, that is open to remote workers within the U.S. and Canada.
What will you be doing:
- Partner with Channel sales teams, Global Partner Marketing and Field Marketing to execute the Partner marketing plans for the client's top partners.
- Work with focus partners to ensure the client’s brand is driven TO and WITH them into the marketplace.
- Support the planning and execution of the Marketing MDF and OPEX budget for focus partners. This will include supporting the planning cadence with field marketing team’s quarterly plans, consolidating the partner activity plan and ensuring adherence to reporting
- Set your goal for marketing pipeline, take ownership for it, and show progress and results against it.
- Building senior relationships within partners and alliances. You will represent the client at events/ QBRs, our brand presence within the partner.
- Work cross functionally across all Marketing stakeholder teams to support content asks.
- Be accountable for your success. Deliver against KPIs
What you bring:
- 7+ years in a Partner Marketing role within the high-tech industry (Required)
- Worked within a field-facing/channel facing marketing role (Required)
- Think creatively and be agile in a fluid and agile environment
- Excellent marketing skills for program creation, planning and execution development
- A self-starter; be able to work independently and flexibly
- Ability to create virtual teams
- Have a positive mental attitude!
- B.A. or B.S. is a related field