Partner Marketing Manager, Tech and ISV, Google Cloud
About the job
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: New York, NY, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA.Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of partner marketing and multi-channel marketing experience with enterprise software, infrastructure or platform-as-a-service technology brands.
- Experience with technical Cloud market, enterprise software purchase cycles, cloud based subscription markets, and with technical partners.
- Project management experience, including designing projects, execution, tracking and measurement.
- Familiarity with marketing and web analytics, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies and understanding of Cloud business and ecosystem.
- Excellent technical acumen and ability to interact with highly technical people and technologies.
About The Job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the representation of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As a Partner Marketing Manager, you are a fully dedicated marketing leader, shaping the future of Google Cloud in North America, part of an entrepreneurial team in a rapidly growing business. You will guide, enable, and accelerate partners into our growing partner ecosystem. In addition, you’ll be responsible for building and nurturing co-marketing relationships with some of our most strategic Tech/ISV partners. You will craft and execute co-marketing campaigns to increase awareness and adoption of Google Cloud solutions for developers and IT professionals, including Google Cloud platform products as well as Google Workspace productivity and collaboration tools.
You will shape strategy for new offerings with partners, develop go-to-market messaging and create assets to help partners learn about the capabilities needed to engage the target audiences, test and optimize new marketing programs, and work with partner management teams to build out an effective ecosystem. You will lead our partners into building scalable and productive demand generation programs.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $129,000-$194,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google .
- Understand partner needs and how to best position Google Cloud products in the market. Develop the partner marketing strategy for a select set of named Google Cloud ISV partners and grow their scaling across North America, to generate demand and build.
- Influence cross-functional stakeholders to integrate partners into the regional field marketing programming and activations in a thoughtful way, collaborate with the Partner Sales Manager(s) for pipeline creation.
- Use data and numbers to draw insights, find business gaps and opportunities and propose action plans to close gaps and achieve measurable goals.
- Consult, influence partners as well as build, execute, manage and measure Partner Programs and Campaigns to further drive pipeline and demand.
- Relationship management, influencing senior stakeholders while navigating highly matrixed organizations, dealing with ambiguity, internally and externally