Channel Partnerships Lead
We are a company on a mission to breathe life back into the buyer’s journey and help people fall back in love with the brands that make them thrive.
At PriceSpider, we help brands from around the world make the shopping experience more human. And what is more human than shopping for our necessities and luxuries. The beauty of commerce is opening ourselves up to something new.
At PriceSpider we’re always looking for the best talent, to serve the best brands on the planet, no matter where you hail from, what background you have, or how you identify, you have a home at PriceSpider. No extra legs needed...talent required.
When you choose to work at PriceSpider — just like the brands, retailers, and shoppers we serve — we all stand together as one. 350 employees working from four countries serving brands across the globe toward one inclusive goal.
You will have full commercial and business strategy responsibility for PriceSpider’s 3rd Party Partnerships and Alliances. These will include but not be limited to Media, Advertising, Sales & Marketing Agencies. You will be the face of PriceSpider for your assigned target partners globally, develop account plans, increase penetration and engagement across each agency, expand our senior stakeholder network within the agencies, and ultimately drive increased revenue.
This role will work closely with the Commercial and Marketing teams at PriceSpider to deliver on an aligned account strategy and establish a foundation to develop new opportunities for revenue. Reporting to the Leader of our Global Account Management team you will also have provide regular updates and discuss strategy with the Executive Leadership team, and on occasion the Board of Directors.
What will you be doing:
- Develop and execute territory and account strategies focused on the expansion of services within an Agency while supporting organizational goals
- Navigate complex, organizational structures to establish and cultivate the executive relationship and drive connections with all critical team members within an agency
- Own all aspects of the partnership and alliances process
- Conduct a whitespace analysis (products, departments, divisions, use cases) and determine total opportunity within an agency
- Develop and present customized presentations to assigned agencies that both quantify and qualify the benefits of partnerships and next steps
- Maintain detailed and accurate pipeline, forecasting and sales stages based on entry and exit criteria in Salesforce
- Log all agency activities in CRM ensuring high integrity on record keeping
- Represent the voice of the agency back into PriceSpider and to set internal teammates up for success
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent work experience required
- 7+ years of leading Agency relations at a SaaS company
- Proven track record in establishing and growing a Partnerships and Alliances function
- Established network of partners you can reach out to on day 1
- Results-driven and resourceful. Someone who will continuously test and iterate on their approach
- Kindly assertive. Isn’t afraid to level-set expectations with agencies or ask for their partnership
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and team mindset to add value and increase the effectiveness of this newly formed team
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills — with customers, leadership, and cross-functional teams of all levels
- Travel as needed for Conference and Events
- Experience with Salesforce (SFDC), Salesloft, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn
- Experience utilizing pre-trained language models like GPT-3 or ChatGPT a plus
PriceSpider encourages a healthy work-life balance and commitment to employee wellbeing. We are consistently evaluating areas to support and foster a community of engaged employees. PriceSpider is an international employer so some benefits offering will vary from country to country, however, below you can see employer sponsored contributions:
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- 401K Match
- Flexible vacation
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave (US)
- Technical stipend
- Professional development programs
- Wellness programs
The base salary for this role is $125,000-$150,000K base, excluding bonus. Please note that our salary ranges are based on current market data and the offered compensation may vary based on experience, skills, location, and other factors permitted by law.